Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

We think we have problems..

I realise that I''ll get a big telling off from some on this board for concerning myself and you all with matters Ipswich Town, but I enjoy my daily nose into their forums and intend continuing to do so.

I found this thread realistic (for once,) amusing and informative and a brief relief from matters Lambert..

We think we have problems? Poor binners.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/235211/the-problems-go-a-lot-further-back-than-pj-and-sc/#14

I think Ipswich fans are probably experiencing similar frustrations to the loan market that we endured back in 2008/09 season. I am not against loaning players at all. If done correctly it can provide quality in a position that you couldn''t otherwise afford (Naughton last year for us) or it can give you vital impetus (again like it did for us in the 2003/04 promotion year).

However I think the system becomes a negative when you just end up with a constant revolving door of players meaning that you never actually build a settled side and make progress as a club.

That is why I personally think Jewell''s position is untenable even if he starts picking up the odd result. You have to look at the bigger picture. He promised to deliver a young, hungry and settled squad. He is no closer to achieving that 18 months on from taking the job. The fact he has resorted to signing 2 players above the age of 30 on loan shows he will also probably never achieve that.

I''ll never forget them chanting ''we''ll never see you again'' as we crashed to a 3-2 defeat at Portman Road in 2009 on our way to League One.

How sweet it feels now!

[quote user="reded"]You do have problems you are from Norfolk- simples[/quote]Oscar Wilde must be spinning in his grave.

[quote user="reded"]You do have problems you are from Norfolk- simples[/quote]

So funny that, I''m unable to stop laughing. Prey, who is your script writer?

Do you apply such intuitive logic to your life in general or do you just save it for unwelcome, one-lined, incursions into the football forums of rival clubs?

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars and thanking God we are not from Norfolk, is that better, have i touched a nerve- sorry, hahahhah

[quote user="reded"]We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars and thanking God we are not from Norfolk, is that better, have i touched a nerve- sorry, hahahhah[/quote]

Speak for yourself matey.

By the way, you forgot to add ''simples.''

Go back to school, half-wit.

[quote user="reded"]We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars and thanking God we are not from Norfolk, is that better, have i touched a nerve- sorry, hahahhah[/quote]

Mummy has put on the child safety on the computer again i take it, so you cant get to your usual content?

I have lived in suffolk all of my 58 years and there is not a day gone by when I don''t thank God that my dear old grandad took me in his creaky old Morris for my first match in 1965 to Carrow Road and not.........well anywhere else!

ooh look, children

a lesser brained binboy, a very rare visitor to these shores

what''s that he is saying "gawd blimey we''re all cockneez dahn ''ere innit, guv" ?

not today, children, he''s telling us our club has problems

now what could they be do you think ?

where to find seats for the thousands who can''t get a ticket ...... no problem with that at poorman road is there ?

how to spend another £75m ..... unlike the poor old paupers who cannot find £75m to pay their debts ?

should we go and pat the little fellow, yes do keep your hands tightly on the St John Ambulance collecting tin ?

16k watch another home defeat at Portaloo Rd.We will still be a division above them even if we go down.A silver lining to a grey weekend.[;)]

It''s not too often that we see one of the rustics on here, or one who grasps the position of his club in relation to it''s wealthy neighbours

"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars"

I suppose there is little else to do, in the land of bin, bar gazing up the A140

Still, well done Mr Clegg and your  ''buy one get four very cheap'' ticket offer, it certainly helped in bringing in the numbers .......

....... well it kept the drop down to a few hundred so the ground was yet again half empty - rather like this young binboy''s head I should imagine

RIPswich

Afternoon my little feathered friend, can I swap my guide to championship grounds for your guide to league one that you had a few years back? oh dear Saints are 1-0 up, not looking good

[quote user="reded"]Afternoon my little feathered friend, can I swap my guide to championship grounds for your guide to league one that you had a few years back? oh dear Saints are 1-0 up, not looking good[/quote]Oh dear my friend whos club steals money from St Johns ambulance service and other local businesses... 4 points adrift from championship safety.Don''t take it out on mummy/sister.

[quote user="reded"]This is so much better than TWTD, a bite every time[/quote]

I''m glad your here too, I only have to see that you''ve posted and it reminds me that things could be infinitely worse at a football club.

[quote user="City1st"]

ooh look, children

a lesser brained binboy, a very rare visitor to these shores

what''s that he is saying "gawd blimey we''re all cockneez dahn ''ere innit, guv" ?

not today, children, he''s telling us our club has problems

now what could they be do you think ?

where to find seats for the thousands who can''t get a ticket ...... no problem with that at poorman road is there ?

how to spend another £75m ..... unlike the poor old paupers who cannot find £75m to pay their debts ?

should we go and pat the little fellow, yes do keep your hands tightly on the St John Ambulance collecting tin ?

[/quote]

Well said City 1st.

They will be having jumble sales soon......poor Binners.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the Magnificent Seven so far?

N''Daw
Higginbotham
Campbell
Luongo
Wellens
Murphy
Mohsni"

From the rent boys site.

Seven on loan. Even they are being cynical now.

If Paul stars with them all there will only be four of their own on the pitch.

Marvellous stuff.