Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Chelsea Voucher Con

The chelsea £25 deal end this sunday meaning that the deal is not open on a home matchday. What a con by the club offering a deal that only people who live close to a canaries store can take up.

[quote user="canaries"]

The chelsea £25 deal end this sunday meaning that the deal is not open on a home matchday. What a con by the club offering a deal that only people who live close to a canaries store can take up.

[/quote]but im sure they live near a telephone or an internet..... pick up the phone, or send an email asking if theres any other way to redeem....

It''s only valid on in-store purchases between those dates, not on the phone or internet. Bit of a swizz for those outside Norwich but it did say in the T+C''s when they announced the offer.

If I remember rightly the offer wasn''t available over the internet or telephone.

If I was the OP I would be onto the club over this instead of posting on here.

Was the offer available on tickets bought on line or over the telephone? If so then the restriction seems unfair.

[quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]There are two matches taking place at Carrow Road this week...I know the City 1st team aren''t playing but I''m sure SOME of the fans who were there saturday will be. One of them is City U21s.

Just a thought, do you know anyone in Norwich?

I''m at Uni, in Canterbury, but am going to post my ticket to my Grandad and get him to go buy me a shirt with Johnson on the back, because he''s my new best friend.

You might get away with having a real moan at them on the phone and getting them to place on order. But its quite simple as to why online and phone orders weren''t part of the deal. How are you supposed to show them your ticket? If orders were placed though the ticket office, they might be able to confirm you''d bought the ticket, but I doubt the club shop would be able to.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]

I asked about this when I bought the tickets and they said it was possible to use on the phone but not the internet.

[/quote]

This is surely the answer the OP wanted to hear. Shouldn''t be difficult unless you live in Outer Mongolia in which case perhaps the club could accept a reverse charge call...

[quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]Am I missing something, but aren''t we playing Arsenal at home this Saturday ?

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]

Am I missing something, but aren''t we playing Arsenal at home this Saturday ?
[/quote]

Finger on the pulse?

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="The Young One"][quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]Am I missing something, but aren''t we playing Arsenal at home this Saturday ?[/quote]

Finger on the pulse?

[/quote]Just make sure you get there well before 3.00pm on the 20th to soak up the pre-match atmosphere too.......[;)]