Sign in to follow this  
Delias Love Child

COME ON NORWICH!!!!

''''Despite everything that has happened in the last 7 days. Who cares? Lets get behind our boys and get on the winning trail tomorrow.''''The opening line makes it sound like we''ve had a really, really bad week! We haven''t, we''ve signed 3 quality players this week!!!!I wholeheartedly agree with the last line though!!!We need Fortress Carrow Rd back.

I think our start has got to very good today ......if we start poor I can see a nervousness from the crowd and players setting in.

I shall be listening from my sickbed, these days positive Norwich news is one of the only good things in life!

If we could score first, and then not become too defensive, then I think we might shade it. I agree, we must have a good start. Even at Fulham we were not too bad for the first 15 minutes or so, but our heads went down when we conceded and there was no way back.

If we concede, then they need us to roar them on and re-discover some of the resilience they had under the last manager.

The team surely couldn''t perform as lacklustre and what I had the misfortune to witness last week at Craven Harrods.......So, I think we may squeeze a victory against QPR......but, it will be tight....They''ll be smarting also.....

I hope we scrape a win forcing Hughton to go out and splash cash on a classy pacy striker

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]Despite everything that has happened in the last 7 days. Who cares? Lets get behind our boys and get on the winning trail tomorrow.OTBC[/quote] Thats the spirit im hoping for a nice comfortable win. One things for sure there should be goals after we shipped 10 between us on opening day. Im hoping for a good assured performance today, with everyone looking like theyre trying which i felt was lacking last week. But it was the first game of the season and we notoriously dont do great first day. OTBC.

Snoddy, Howson and sod it Bassong to get one each for us and the mighty canaries get back to winning ways with a 3-1 win to leave que pee arghhh rooted to the bottom where they shall remain for the rest of the season. Have a great day all who are lucky enough to be attending