Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Darel Russell radio Norfolk

Darel Russell is apparently going to be part of the radio Norfolk commentary team for tomorrows match

Dont know if this has been mentioned down there at all?

Given the number of defensive midfielders we''ve been linked with we are probably in for him as well (Russell not First Wazzock)

"I''m on two Radio Norfolk shows tomorrow morning, I''ll ask"

There''s only cowboys and gardeners, what are you doing ?

[quote user="City1st"]

[/quote]
Rodeo horticulture is a sport I would like to see attempted by someone lol

[quote user="City1st"]

[/quote]

I would have thought you would have known, as you have such a thorough knowledge of whats on.

I have never professed any thorough knowldege of ''what''s on''

however as you stated that you were on the local radio I merely asked as to what your part in things would be

still curious

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Darel Russell is apparently going to be part of the radio Norfolk commentary team for tomorrows match Dont know if this has been mentioned down there at all?[/quote]

Strange as there was an article in the EEN just before the season started to say that Paul McVeigh was going to be the  commentator with Chris Goreham on a perm basis, then for the first game against Fulham they had Goreham and Eadie.Perhaps they''ve changed their minds ??

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/bbc_norfolk_signs_two_year_norwich_city_commentary_deal_but_scrimmage_is_scrapped_1_1465095

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Darel Russell is apparently going to be part of the radio Norfolk commentary team for tomorrows match Dont know if this has been mentioned down there at all?[/quote]

Strange as there was an article in the EEN just before the season started to say that Paul McVeigh was going to be the  commentator with Chris Goreham on a perm basis, then for the first game against Fulham they had Goreham and Eadie.Perhaps they''ve changed their minds ??

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/bbc_norfolk_signs_two_year_norwich_city_commentary_deal_but_scrimmage_is_scrapped_1_1465095

[/quote]

Yeah i thought this too Cityangel...maybe McVeigh has other ''commitments'' now?

Gotta say, not listened to the game as I streamed it, but listening to him on canary call now, and he is bloody excellent. Sign him up full time BBC. Far better than anyone we''ve had on since Adams.

[quote user="kick it off"]Gotta say, not listened to the game as I streamed it, but listening to him on canary call now, and he is bloody excellent. Sign him up full time BBC. Far better than anyone we''ve had on since Adams.[/quote]

Any mentalists on Canary Call or is it happy on there tonight?

[quote user="Herman "]

Any mentalists on Canary Call or is it happy on there tonight?

[/quote]
Generally positive. Some nutjob woman reckoning Snodgrass didn''t have a good game amongst other nonsense lol.

LOL - We''re bringing in too many journeyman foreigners, should have continued the Lambert path of buying young hungry british.
Some people really are clueless.

[quote user="kick it off"]LOL - We''re bringing in too many journeyman foreigners, should have continued the Lambert path of buying young hungry british.
Some people really are clueless.
[/quote]
not my opinion by the way - the top line is a quote from the latest caller. The second is my opinion of said moron.

He really is short of a plank or two - tried to illustrate his point by offering Hoolahan as a comparator - who is no more British than Garrido is! 

[quote user="shefcanary"]He really is short of a plank or two - tried to illustrate his point by offering Hoolahan as a comparator - who is no more British than Garrido is! [/quote]
LOL - "Well Darrell I didn''t see the game" "Why have we signed Garrido, he don''t care, he ain''t British so how can he be hungry?" "I know he had an excellent game today, but that''s cuz it was his first game, he''s not going to play well every week is he?" "he''s foreign, he don''t give a toss about Norwich" - How has that guy''s carer allowed that to happen? P45 in the morning for him.

[quote user="shefcanary"]He really is short of a plank or two - tried to illustrate his point by offering Hoolahan as a comparator - who is no more British than Garrido is! [/quote]

Which non-British country does Hoolahan play for?

[quote user="Herman "]Ireland!![/quote]

Oops, yes - you''re quite correct! All the same, there were some callers with rather odd opinions tonight!...

That guy panning Garrido (who played really well on his debut) on the basis of what he ''might'' not do in the future was incredible.

Haha,No worries.It''s always more of a comedy show when i''ve listened.Any Wizards on yet?[:P]