Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

Ivan Klasnic

lol another player to QPR they are going to have real trouble fitting their 40 players into the 25 man squad list!

Uhkan Kizmiaz.

Renound for having ''difficult'' relationships with team mates but is available and well worth a punt.

Hes got a really good scoring record. I don''t think him and Owen Coyle had the best of relationships to be fair. I would have him all day long, fox in the box and a clinical finisher !!!!

[quote user="urdie_Canary"]Hes got a really good scoring record.

I would have him all day long, fox in the box and a clinical finisher !!!!
[/quote]

I hardly think 20 goals in 77 games for Bolton is a "really good scoring record", infact it is only marginally better than Steve Morison''s and Morison has had to come off the bench a lot in his games for us.

[quote user="Yellow Messiah"]

[quote user="urdie_Canary"]Hes got a really good scoring record. I would have him all day long, fox in the box and a clinical finisher !!!![/quote]

I hardly think 20 goals in 77 games for Bolton is a "really good scoring record", infact it is only marginally better than Steve Morison''s and Morison has had to come off the bench a lot in his games for us.

[/quote]He scored 20 goals but only started 28 league games for Bolton.http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=25192