Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Saints sign Ramirez and we can't EVEN get CMS

What a mess! Sorry but a striker was needed once vaughan went on loan. Apparently cos he is unsettled. Fine.

But whilst we floundered and did nowt- as now Seems the case, saints sign a massively good striker in Ramirez. It''s almost like we want to go down

Who said we wanted CMS or another striker?

Can''t the moaning wait until we''re bottom at Xmas? Which we not be... 3-1 win tomorrow.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Who said we wanted CMS or another striker?

Can''t the moaning wait until we''re bottom at Xmas? Which we not be... 3-1 win tomorrow.[/quote]Must be nice and snug in that fantasy world you live in .

[quote user="Ncfc"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Who said we wanted CMS or another striker?

Can''t the moaning wait until we''re bottom at Xmas? Which we not be... 3-1 win tomorrow.[/quote]Must be nice and snug in that fantasy world you live in .[/quote][:D]

Frustrates me how Saints can afford to splash out £12 million on him and our highest buy of the summer was a quarter of that. Surely we can afford to go overboard just a tad to bring in the quality striker we needed.

[quote user="YellowBlood"]Frustrates me how Saints can afford to splash out £12 million on him and our highest buy of the summer was a quarter of that. Surely we can afford to go overboard just a tad to bring in the quality striker we needed.[/quote]

People mention our spending (qpr) and moan n groan. However saints have splashed out more cash than us and IMO are paying higher wages example muyaki who they just signed we offered him a contract but saints offered to pay him more what does that tell ya?

It''s scary to compare our signings to the 2 clubs we came up with and the 3 recently promoted sides (e.g. Pogrebynak, Caroll & Ramirez).

We just have to hope that shrewd management and team spirit will be enough to keep us afloat again.

"Must be nice and snug in that fantasy world you live in "

no too bad in the real world us City fans live in

ps can''t be much fun you and your fellow travellers live in ............ know what I mean ''arry (Kane)

[quote user="Ncfc"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Who said we wanted CMS or another striker?

Can''t the moaning wait until we''re bottom at Xmas? Which we not be... 3-1 win tomorrow.[/quote]Must be nice and snug in that fantasy world you live in .[/quote]

Shut up, your a twat, your clearly not a Norwich supporter anyway. And if you are you should be ashamed, your worse than the canary call lot.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Ncfc"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Who said we wanted CMS or another striker?

Can''t the moaning wait until we''re bottom at Xmas? Which we not be... 3-1 win tomorrow.[/quote]Must be nice and snug in that fantasy world you live in .[/quote]

Shut up, your a twat, your clearly not a Norwich supporter anyway. And if you are you should be ashamed, your worse than the canary call lot.[/quote]Seriously, how difficult is it to get ''YOU''RE'' right........Jesus wept..... [:|]

[quote user="YellowBlood"]

Frustrates me how Saints can afford to splash out £12 million on him and our highest buy of the summer was a quarter of that.

Surely we can afford to go overboard just a tad to bring in the quality striker we needed.

[/quote]

Frustrates me how dense some of our supporters are. Southampton have very wealthy owners that are bankrolling their spending, we don''t. It''s so staggeringly simple I fail to see how people can''t grasp it. You cannot spend what you do not have.

As for your last sentence, I asked the question last night and got precisely zero answers, how exactly do you that (even if it wasn''t a terrible idea)? We can''t defer the debt payments and thankfully no bank will lend a football club money to gamble with in the transfer market. Just what do you expect the club to have done?

We brought in nine new players over the summer. NINE. The manager and board have done a really good job of improving a squad that finished 12th last year on a budget that due to our financial obligations is substantially smaller than our rivals. We were on the brink of administration 3 seasons ago and look where we are now. Some of you lot are so staggeringly ungreatful it''s unbelieveable.

I''m rubbish at spelling and punctuation, get over it. Do I really care if I make a few mistakes on an Internet forum? No, I''m perfectly happy going into my 3rd year at Uni with my part time job thank you very much. If you want to correct my mistakes fine, but don''t I it with attitude, no need.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I''m rubbish at spelling and punctuation, get over it. Do I really care if I make a few mistakes on an Internet forum? No, I''m perfectly happy going into my 3rd year at Uni with my part time job thank you very much. If you want to correct my mistakes fine, but don''t I it with attitude, no need.[/quote]I''m really just curious that''s all. I just don''t get how someone could be in 3rd year at Uni and not know the difference between your & you''re.Maybe it''s how the kids are taught nowadays........

Of course I know the difference, this is an Internet forum not a marked essay therefore I don''t actually take time and care when writing my posts so I make mistakes.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Of course I know the difference, this is an Internet forum not a marked essay therefore I don''t actually take time and care when writing my posts so I make mistakes.[/quote]Ok, fair enough. That answers my thoughts on whether it was laziness or stupidity.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[quote user="YellowBlood"]

Frustrates me how Saints can afford to splash out £12 million on him and our highest buy of the summer was a quarter of that.

Surely we can afford to go overboard just a tad to bring in the quality striker we needed.

[/quote]

Frustrates me how dense some of our supporters are.

Southampton have very wealthy owners that are bankrolling their spending, we don''t. It''s so staggeringly simple I fail to see how people can''t grasp it. You cannot spend what you do not have.

As for your last sentence, I asked the question last night and got precisely zero answers, how exactly do you that (even if it wasn''t a terrible idea)? We can''t defer the debt payments and thankfully no bank will lend a football club money to gamble with in the transfer market. Just what do you expect the club to have done?

We brought in nine new players over the summer. NINE. The manager and board have done a really good job of improving a squad that finished 12th last year on a budget that due to our financial obligations is substantially smaller than our rivals. We were on the brink of administration 3 seasons ago and look where we are now. Some of you lot are so staggeringly ungreatful it''s unbelieveable.

[/quote]

Spot on Mr B

Ok, slightly odd to think not checking a post on a forum is lazy, but if that''s what you think fine, would rather you think me lazy than stupid. But look at my post count, it''s quite clear I post too much, and if I spent time and effort on all those posts I''d never leave the forum (which contrary to popular believe I don''t actually spend all that much time on here, I just post a lot when I am on here)