Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

HARRY KANE/TEDDY SHERINGHAM

[quote user="zemas tendon"]App Harry is a young version of Teddy, im sure we want a quick striker!![/quote]

Quick thinking do you?

We have a quick striker. Our game plan doesn''t rely on quick strikers, against Spurs we looked just as good if not better when Moro came on for Jackson,

And if we have the new Teddy, well that''s fantastic. Go have a look at his record, wtahcing a few highlights. Teddy Sheringham was a fantastic striker.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]We have a quick striker. Our game plan doesn''t rely on quick strikers, against Spurs we looked just as good if not better when Moro came on for Jackson,

And if we have the new Teddy, well that''s fantastic. Go have a look at his record, wtahcing a few highlights. Teddy Sheringham was a fantastic striker.[/quote]Completely agree with this, particularly the bold text.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]App Harry is a young version of Teddy, im sure we want a quick striker!![/quote]

Quick thinking do you?

[/quote]

Yep, done a bit quick thinking while chewing a cucumber sarnie with my poncy cricket chums!!

[quote user="Grant Holt''s 3 year contract"][quote user="Gingerpele"]We have a quick striker. Our game plan doesn''t rely on quick strikers, against Spurs we looked just as good if not better when Moro came on for Jackson,

And if we have the new Teddy, well that''s fantastic. Go have a look at his record, wtahcing a few highlights. Teddy Sheringham was a fantastic striker.[/

quote]Completely agree with this, particularly the bold text. [/quote]

You stole my sig mate :|

[quote user="Rob"][quote user="Grant Holt''s 3 year contract"][quote user="Gingerpele"]We have a quick striker. Our game plan doesn''t rely on quick strikers, against Spurs we looked just as good if not better when Moro came on for Jackson,

And if we have the new Teddy, well that''s fantastic. Go have a look at his record, wtahcing a few highlights. Teddy Sheringham was a fantastic striker.[/

quote]Completely agree with this, particularly the bold text. [/quote]

You stole my sig mate :|[/quote]Sorry [:(] Just thought it was a good sign... I''ll take it down if you want...

Yeah, this is the exact reason I don''t have a sig...

Just in case mine was so awesome that other people would want to steal it.

I just couldn''t be bothered with all the copyright ensuring, various law involved in that and the undoubted adulation I''d receive from posters on here who may or may not turn out to be ladiezzz...