Sign in to follow this  
Gnasher

New Signing

[quote user="Gnasher"]Transfer news coming up 2nite according to NCFC twitter :D[/quote]It will be Garrido.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Purely in terms if skill, who would we rather have between Garrido or the Honduran at Celtic?[/quote]

Garrido for me.

I won''t pretend to know an awful lot about either player, but in terms of finances it makes sense to bring in a loan to give cover/competition in a position where we already have a strong player. I''d be shocked if we spent a club record £5m/£6m on a Left Back.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Not quite done yet then Ricardo :-)[/quote]Dotting i''sCrossing t''sFeeding the cat.[;)]

I think Izagiurre has more potential but a loan move for Garrido makes more sense as we already have a fairly decent Left Back.

Or it could be news that QPR have spent silly money on Morison allowing us to get a Left Back and proclaim signing of a marquee striker....

There''s going to be a real scrap for the ball whenever we get a free kick just outside the opposition''s penalty area! Goodness knows how many Norwich players with good dead-ball skills will fancy taking one now?

Just hope Holtly wins us a few useful free kicks as per usual - then there''s Vaughan (he went over in grand style against Ajax) - and Butterfield looks a bit Eadie-esque in the knocking-over stakes too.

The more I think about it, the more I fancy our chances next season!

Oh and referee Michael Oliver owes us a decision or three down at Fulham doesn''t he?