Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Fulham Thread

[quote user="paul moy"]I give Hughton 3 more games if we continue like this. McNally won''t stand for it. Get Holloway!!!![/quote]

Gets my vote.

[quote user="NCNOR"]

It doesn''t matter if you''ve got world class ingredients if the chef can''t cook.[/quote]lolthe chef can cook, the problem is she doesnt want to spend that little bit more on the world class ingredients that we need, or sell to someone with the money who will, cause they aint local

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]

I''m sorry too... I''m sorry you''re not playing in traffic. You''re either an absolute moron with a single digit IQ, or a boring, repetitive troll. Either way I''m sorry your life is so $hit.

[/quote]

Keep the faith and enjoy you Prem season-ticket. It could be the last for a while after that performance.  

[/quote]

Maybe you could get a season ticket for Man City?

[/quote]

Coventry perhaps

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="NCNOR"][quote user="Fromage Frais"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]

I''m sorry too... I''m sorry you''re not playing in traffic. You''re either an absolute moron with a single digit IQ, or a boring, repetitive troll. Either way I''m sorry your life is so $hit.

[/quote] CH has to have a chance but if they are 50/50 on splashing the cash on a fast cb, tough dm and a fast sticker this might push the board to get the cash out. Better to spend 10 million now than loose 90 million later[/quote] It doesn''t matter if you''ve got world class ingredients if the chef can''t cook.[/quote]

Exactly, and this chef is in training. He''s just burnt the water.

[/quote]

He''s destroyed the kitchen after a few months only.

[quote user="technika"][quote user="NCNOR"] It doesn''t matter if you''ve got world class ingredients if the chef can''t cook.[/quote]

lol

the chef can cook, the problem is she doesnt want to spend that little bit more on the world class ingredients that we need, or sell to someone with the money who will, cause they aint local

[/quote]

LOL... I see Chrissie coming in for the next game.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]

[/quote]

Keep the faith and enjoy you Prem season-ticket. It could be the last for a while after that performance.  

[/quote]

[/quote]

Coventry perhaps

[/quote]

Please do. More to moan about with a League One club on the verge of bankruptcy

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="paul moy"]I give Hughton 3 more games if we continue like this. McNally won''t stand for it. Get Holloway!!!![/quote]

Gets my vote.

[/quote]
When Wiz thinks you''re opinion is spot on, you know it''s time for a re-think.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Coventry perhaps

[/quote]

[/quote]

at least they have a striker with pace who can score

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Wiz"]

Gets my vote.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Without a manager with PL experience we''re fucked.

Gets my vote.

[/quote]

[/quote]

So if we lose the next two games playing like this what would you do ?  

Gets my vote.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Everything I''ve said has come to pass you mug.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Coventry perhaps

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

John Fleck?

[quote user="NCNOR"] Without a manager with PL experience we''re fucked.[/quote]

Villa lost too .

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Coventry perhaps

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

John Fleck?

[/quote]

Keep up Chunky. Five in four games.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="NCNOR"] Without a manager with PL experience we''re fucked.[/quote]

Villa lost too .

[/quote]

Yeah, but not in the way we did.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Coventry perhaps

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

John Fleck?

[/quote]

Keep up Chunky. Five in four games.

[/quote]

McSheffrey?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Villa lost too .

[/quote]As did Liverpool. And QPR. And last season we were great with a manager who had NO PL experience.NCNOR.... nothing about your post makes any sense or stands up to scrutiny. Think carefully before posting again.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="cityangel"]

Villa lost too .

[/quote]

As did Liverpool. And QPR.

And last season we were great with a manager who had NO PL experience.

NCNOR.... nothing about your post makes any sense or stands up to scrutiny. Think carefully before posting again.
[/quote]

I think it''s Gingerpele in disguise !!

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Wiz"]

Gets my vote.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I would think it''s about time Hughton got his $hit together, but I have the intellect to appreciate it is not an immediate process and he has a hard act to follow. Wonder if the Villa fans are as pathetic as you seeing as they lost to newly promoted WHU today. I''m more ashamed and embarassed we have "fans" as pathetic as you, than I am of the result today. I''m not replying again, as you''re either a binner, a troll or just a bellend. Either way, I have no desire to continue trying to converse with someone so obviously bereft of rational thought.

people can paper over this as many ways as they like, city didnt just lose 5-0, it was pooooooooooooooor on every level ignoring lambert leaving, ignoring a new manager, signings, first game syndrome whatever, it was passionless and more budget than tescos value basmati rice

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="cityangel"]

Villa lost too .

[/quote]As did Liverpool. And QPR. And last season we were great with a manager who had NO PL experience.NCNOR.... nothing about your post makes any sense or stands up to scrutiny. Think carefully before posting again.[/quote]
I don''t believe him to be capable of thinking. I think his cognitive ability is limited to spouting nonsense that holds absolutely no water whatsoever.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Wiz"]

Gets my vote.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would think it''s about time Hughton got his $hit together, but I have the intellect to appreciate it is not an immediate process and he has a hard act to follow. Wonder if the Villa fans are as pathetic as you seeing as they lost to newly promoted WHU today. I''m more ashamed and embarassed we have "fans" as pathetic as you, than I am of the result today. I''m not replying again, as you''re either a binner, a troll or just a bellend. Either way, I have no desire to continue trying to converse with someone so obviously bereft of rational thought.

[/quote]

Ok, have a good day  

is the tracksuit an omen... last year PL   premier leaguethis year     CH     ampionship

well I guess we can improve   and maybe spend some more moneyCAN''T start as 541       game was over when they scored

[quote user="technika"]people can paper over this as many ways as they like, city didnt just lose 5-0, it was pooooooooooooooor on every level

ignoring lambert leaving, ignoring a new manager, signings, first game syndrome whatever, it was passionless and more budget than tescos value basmati rice
[/quote]

Exactly, but please don''t insult Tesco basmati rice.

[quote user="Ozbarclay"]is the tracksuit an omen... last year PL   premier league
this year     CH     ampionship

well I guess we can improve   and maybe spend some more money

CAN''T start as 541       game was over when they scored

[/quote]

I''ll give you your due, that is quite clever! [Y]

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[quote user="Ozbarclay"]is the tracksuit an omen... last year PL   premier league
this year     CH     ampionship

well I guess we can improve   and maybe spend some more money

CAN''T start as 541       game was over when they scored

[/quote]

I''ll give you your due, that is quite clever! [Y]

[/quote]

Let''s hope they don''t sack him and get in Leon Osmon.[:D]

[quote user="paul moy"]

Exactly, but please don''t insult Tesco basmati rice.

[/quote]fulham are Tilda (hardly gourmet)  - Norwich were tescos valueim actually gutted by the performance, i would have been cheesed off at 1-0 but not one of them looked competitive, played some really nice passing football for ten minutes and the minute fulham started shutting them down quickly it went to 5h1tholt looks like hes at the fat van driving sunday league player fitness level again (ive heard a few things about fitness training over the summer, whoever was doing that needs sacking). defence was woeful bad result at qpr and the home game could be an interesting atmosphere. 451 needs binning asap, give me pilkington, snodgrass, howson and fox (or sign a combative midfielder) and holt and a new striker pleasemoan whinge moan whinge etc

Aparently Fulham spent less on transfer fees than we did - £2m v our £5.5m.  I''m sure though the salaries are incomparable! 

Hughton needs to get the team fighting for each other.  If he can come winter Norwich will play better than Fulham, whose players will be thinking of European chances, but there''s a lot of work to be done now.  Would much preferred to have a good fast''un playing off of Holt or Moro, and think Ayala is much better than Turner on today''s performance.  Also cannot wait for Garrido to get on for Tierney who looked League 1 today.

It''s gonna be a long week on here.

Just think how bad it could have been if Dempsey was playing  -----   eeeek!!