Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Big Electrical Storm now hitting NR2

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Wiz"]Hit Lowie at 22.45........I thought judement day had come, it was that scary.[/quote]

Did you think you had been hexed ? [;)]

[/quote]

Bet it played hell with your magnetized fanny[;)]

[/quote]

Not at all Butler i kept dry by using an umbrella i found at Carlisle back in our Division One days. [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Wiz"]Hit Lowie at 22.45........I thought judement day had come, it was that scary.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not at all Butler i kept dry by using an umbrella i found at Carlisle back in our Division One days. [:P]

[/quote]

When I find something I turn it in to Lost Property or the nearest Police Station.

OTBC

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

When I find something I turn it in to Lost Property or the nearest Police Station.

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]

Indeed Bly but if nobody claims what you hand in at the Police Station it becomes your property after a certain time unless of course it was an AK47 or similar.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]

Indeed Bly but if nobody claims what you hand in at the Police Station it becomes your property after a certain time unless of course it was an AK47 or similar.[;)]

[/quote]

Exactly So did you enjoy your trip back up to Carlisle to collect it?

Get a lift with Holty did you?

[:D]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]Unless, of course, it''s a bag of ganja! [<:o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]Unless, of course, it''s a bag of ganja! [<:o)]

[/quote]

Not a good idea at all to go around poking your nose into miscellaneous bags these days, Lappy - you might just get your head blown off!!

Now about your pal and that Carlisle umbrella that came to his rescue in that storm the other day.........?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Not a good idea at all to go around poking your nose into miscellaneous bags these days, Lappy - you might just get your head blown off!![/quote]

I always had the impression you were a connoisseur when it came to ganja but bloody hell Bly, that sounds like some serious sh.t. [+o(]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Not a good idea at all to go around poking your nose into miscellaneous bags these days, Lappy - you might just get your head blown off!![/quote]

I always had the impression you were a connoisseur when it came to ganja but bloody hell Bly, that sounds like some serious sh.t. [+o(]

[/quote]

Well, sounds like that''s a bag that fell off the back of one of your horses ont Great Yarmouth seafront, Lappy. Wow!

But seriously though, what about your pal''s Carlisle umbrella? You know, the one that prompted your diversionary tactic.

OTBC 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Well, sounds like that''s a bag that fell off the back of one of your horses ont Great Yarmouth seafront, Lappy. Wow!

But seriously though, what about your pal''s Carlisle umbrella? You know, the one that prompted your diversionary tactic.

OTBC 

[/quote]

The thing is Bly my reply was a little tongue in cheek private joke with Butler as you have obviously forgotten some banter a couple of years back about a certain poster who had lost his umbrella at an away game.Sorry that it passed you by but it have heard that smoking ganga does bring on a touch of paranoia so please get over not being in the loop on this one. [;)]

After Tangie lost his umbrella up north it was ( allegedly ) claimed by Preston, who were engaged in cost cutting at the time. I''m sure they are forever indebted to Tangie for his contribution..

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

OTBC 

[/quote]

The thing is Bly my reply was a little tongue in cheek private joke with Butler as you have obviously forgotten some banter a couple of years back about a certain poster who had lost his umbrella at an away game.Sorry that it passed you by but it have heard that smoking ganga does bring on a touch of paranoia so please get over not being in the loop on this one. [;)]

[/quote]

Hmm. Fishy.

You see what Yankee said?

[^o)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmm. Fishy.

[^o)]

OTBC

[/quote]

I do hope with Yankees help you have got there eventually but as i say it was not posted for your benefit so sorry to disappoint you.[:|]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Sat on St James'' Hill watching it.

Very entertaining!

[/quote]

Don''t tell me you are out Dogging tonight wazzy [:P]

[/quote]

There we were in the car and guess what, Mr Plod rolls up and comes and looks in my car and says ''what are you doing?''

''Necking'', I said

''Well be a good boy and put your neck back in your trousers'' came the reply [:D]

[/quote]

I see you''re out on bale then FW? Heard you on the radio on my way in to work this morning.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmm. Fishy.

[^o)]

OTBC

[/quote]

I do hope with Yankees help you have got there eventually but as i say it was not posted for your benefit so sorry to disappoint you.[:|]

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbK0C9AYMd8

OTBC

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Sat on St James'' Hill watching it.

Very entertaining!

[/quote]

Don''t tell me you are out Dogging tonight wazzy [:P]

[/quote]

There we were in the car and guess what, Mr Plod rolls up and comes and looks in my car and says ''what are you doing?''

''Necking'', I said

''Well be a good boy and put your neck back in your trousers'' came the reply [:D]

[/quote]

I see you''re out on bale then FW? Heard you on the radio on my way in to work this morning.

[/quote]

They keep telling me not to offend the listener - it must be you Kathy!!!