Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

The return of 'we'.

The word ''we'' had gone missing from the Norwich managers vocabulary until Chris Hughton brought it back during his first press conference.

Just saying. Each to his own, I guess.

But I was very, very pleased to hear it. 

OTBC

I am not going to make a habit of this and i cannot believe i am posting this but..................Bly i actually agree with you ! [:$]

"We, us, our", any of these is a big plus when you are a fan, it''s just what you want to hear, okay cut him open and he might not bleed yellow and green but it certainly helps for starters.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

The word ''we'' had gone missing from the Norwich managers vocabulary until Chris Hughton brought it back during his first press conference.

OTBC

[/quote] I noticed this as soon as it was said and like you all i think its a refreshing change. I genuinly feel Lambert was didtancing himself from us fans for a while tho a good few monthes

OTBC

[/quote]I know this is sad, but one of the first things I listened out for during the press conference was just that! We all want the manager to sound like he''s part of our club/family. It just makes him sounds more passionate/involved and makes us proud:)

I couldn''t disagree more!

The thought of a Scotsman not using the word wee, Lambert must have used it lots.

As soon as manage to turn on the subtitles I will tell you exactly what he said.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I am not going to make a habit of this and i cannot believe i am posting this but..................Bly i actually agree with you ! [:$][/quote]When I read the thread title, I thought Bly was incontinent.....again! [+o(]

Saw Lambert talking about Champs League final and he always referred to Dortmund as ''Dortmund'' or ''they'', never ''we''. It''s just his thing.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I am not going to make a habit of this and i cannot believe i am posting this but..................Bly i actually agree with you ! [:$][/quote]

Apparently the inexorable power of truth and logic is wearing you down, because you have posted several similar missives in more recent times! Hard to resist, eh?

[:D]

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]Perhaps he refers to himself but uses the royal "we".

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I am not going to make a habit of this and i cannot believe i am posting this but..................Bly i actually agree with you ! [:$][/quote]When I read the thread title, I thought Bly was incontinent.....again! [+o(]
[/quote]

Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................!!!!!!

OTBC