Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Has Anyone Seen Any Of the Seat Expansion Works?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I was wondering what this new structure for seat expansion looked like. Is anything happening[/quote]

Ricardo''s latest "strides" have 40 inch waist so any small seat expansion will be greatly appreciated.

''Er indoors is working at the Club tomorrow in the Top of The Terrace for Fathers Day so when i drop her off in the morning i will have a look at what is going on.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

''Er indoors is working at the Club tomorrow in the Top of The Terrace for Fathers Day so when i drop her off in the morning i will have a look at what is going on.

[/quote]Jolly good, if you see a big hole in the corner I hope you''ll look into it.

I live just round the corner from CR and have a bit of a nose round on my way to work sometimes.

As far as I can tell nothing has been started yet. The only thing I''ve seen happen has been a load of sand put on the pitch

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]If its a temporary stand I expect it will be constructed a few days before the friendlies[/quote]

I do hope you are not suggesting that we have a Priestfield type scaffolding botch job for what is it 800 or so seats stuck in the corner Jas ?

May be a technicality but wouldn''t we require planning permission? No application has been submitted so far as I''m aware

McNally doesn''t need to ask for planning permission, he has an ''understanding'' with the appropriate department.....

[quote user="Wiz"]Does a temporay erection require planning permission? [;)][/quote]

"Temporay" erections are caused by "viaga" pills. Rrrr boy. [;)]

[quote user="Wiz"]Does a temporay erection require planning permission? [;)][/quote]

Depends how long you intend keeping it up Wiz. [:$]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Went and had a look today and there is absolutely nothing happening in that corner at all.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]..it''s not what he intends, but what he is capable of, which i believe is not very much.[;)]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Perhaps the extra seats are not required due to lower ST sales? As on another thread the Club is eating into its waiting list.[/quote]My grandson who has been on the list almost a year has been told he will have to wait at least another year Rudolph.

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]..it''s not what he intends, but what he is capable of, which i believe is not very much.[;)][/quote]

It''d still make your eyes water sunshine.[;)]