Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

not nonsense now is it Mr Lambert!!!

Because I don''t say much, people want to go on message boards, fuel things and make up absolute nonsense.those were the words from Lambert himself!!! But its not nonsenese now is it?

too damn right......and too think he had the audacity to snap at Stuart Jarrold''s (not that i like him) line of perfectly reasonable questioning after Drury''s testimonial..........my only regret now is that Jarrold didnt push the point further.

Good point - thing is that at no time in this did Lambert ever really distance himself from it, hence the fuel on the fire.

That said, he could have come out with a brendan Rodgers-style effort ruling himself out....this turned out to be even worse as it was a lie.

Remember Peter Grant''s famous "It''s nice to be home" comment after he''d been given the City job?This must be up with it.

[quote user="stratton canary"]Just waiting for the first Col U fan to come on here a say "told u so"!![/quote]

they can try but its hardly the same thing....Lambert joined Colchester in League One and left them in League One

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]You might have to wait a while, I think he works nights.[/quote]

Ha ha, quality. :)

[quote user="stratton canary"]Just waiting for the first Col U fan to come on here a say "told u so"!![/quote]I bet they are loving it....And why not I suppose. [:)]