Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Hughton graphic

Just made so thought I''d share.
Dunno if this will work cuz I''m using chrome but image will hopefully be below (if not, link is HERE so would appreciate someone else pasting the pic in here)
[IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p624/tom_blazak/HOPE.jpg[/IMG]

Like the half and half colours, reminds me of his half black half grey hair- has always confused me that!

Anyway, great manager, a new era: COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!

[quote user="Thingamajig"]Like the half and half colours, reminds me of his half black half grey hair- has always confused me that!

Anyway, great manager, a new era: COME ON YOU YELLOWS!![/quote]
Very much inspired by the Obama "Change" poster.
If anyone has any ideas for NCFC related graphics by the way, I''m happy to have a go at creating something

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]Am I the only one who thinks the green is a bit too bright and should be a bit more subtle?Apart from that, I do like it.[/quote]
Possibly right tbf - I knocked this together in 5 minutes though, I wasn''t trying very hard lol - I might edit it a bit later.

guys.... seriously....when the Sun reports hes staying in Brum and Steve Bruce is anounced as the New Norwich boss im seriously gonna hunt some of you lot down ><Ever heard the old saying :Dont count your chickens until they are hatched ?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]guys.... seriously....
when the Sun reports hes staying in Brum and Steve Bruce is anounced as the New Norwich boss im seriously gonna hunt some of you lot down ><

Ever heard the old saying :

Dont count your chickens until they are hatched ?
[/quote] I think its already a done deal with Mcnally twittering it. I cant see him getting egg on his face especially after all the goings on this last 10days or so[:O]

[quote user="Grantham Canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]guys.... seriously....when the Sun reports hes staying in Brum and Steve Bruce is anounced as the New Norwich boss im seriously gonna hunt some of you lot down ><Ever heard the old saying :Dont count your chickens until they are hatched ?[/quote] I think its already a done deal with Mcnally twittering it. I cant see him getting egg on his face especially after all the goings on this last 10days or so[:O][/quote]David McNally has not tweeted about it.