Sign in to follow this  
fleckfan

City v Utd

Any thoughts on the Manchester derby tonight? Will it decide the title or does that show little respect for their 2 remaining fixtures? 

I don''t think it decides it - there could easily be a couple of twists yet.

If Man City win, it''s well within the realms of possibility for them to go on and drop points at Newcastle while Man Yoo have Swansea at home. I can see united taking a two point lead in to the last weekend, where you then have a complete reversal - Man City have QPR at home and Man Yoo have to go to Sunderland where they equally might drop points and bring it back to level points and see City win in goal difference - imagine that!

It''s good, for a change, to have the Prem title still neck and neck with 3 games to go.  Far too often it has been all sown up well before now.

If ManU get even a draw they''d be hot favourites again, but if ManC win it will get really interesting.  Both teams can lose to anyone on their day, and at the end of the season results can get really unpredictable.  The advantage for ManU is that they''re playing teams with nothing to play for, but that doesn''t always work out to your advantage (although mostly it does).

I''d rather ManC win tonight to keep the interest going.

What are you talking about? Shame on you.............you must only be a supporter and certainly not a fan..............[:-*]

[8] There''s only one City in Norfolk [8], only one City [8] All us fans know that.

[;)]

OTBC

Man City are in the interesting position of being able to win their last 2 games yet still not win the title....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Man City are in the interesting position of being able to win their last 2 games yet still not win the title....

[/quote]

Unlikely as United would have to make up at least 8 goals. Personally I think United will still win it. I think they''ll pick up four points from the remaining 6 while I see City losing to Newcastle.

If united win their next match 6-0 and City 1-0 then all they would need to do is outscore City in the last game.. unlikely as LC says, but wouldnt it be fantastic to watch!

[quote user="lake district canary"]

Whats any of this got to do with Norwich?????????????

[/quote]it says "city" in the title!!! don''t you know anything?!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="lake district canary"]

Whats any of this got to do with Norwich?????????????

[/quote]

it says "city" in the title!!! don''t you know anything?!
[/quote]

How any Norwich supporter can start a thread with "City" and not mean us, is beyond me.  [*-)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]

How any Norwich supporter can start a thread with "City" and not mean us, is beyond me.  [*-)]

[/quote]

Seriously? Pretty much the biggest game played anywhere in the world this weekend and in a league that NCFC also compete in. Why not discuss it here? Are we that parochial?

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote]

Seriously? Pretty much the biggest game played anywhere in the world this weekend and in a league that NCFC also compete in. Why not discuss it here? Are we that parochial?

[/quote]

There is another section for football not related to Norwich.   Also there is only one "City" in my mind.  Two wrongs don''t make a right. [:^)]

When did Norwich City last play Norwich United? Anyone know?