Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Holt's Ban

I think its a one game ban, as it was a second yellow?I assume he''ll miss the Fulham game.

Na it was a second yellow so only 1 game, however i wonder how many yellows he is on for the season now- if he reaches 10 then there will be a two game ban coming his way

[quote user="priceyrice"]Na it was a second yellow so only 1 game, however i wonder how many yellows he is on for the season now- if he reaches 10 then there will be a two game ban coming his way[/quote]

Dont they stop that after Feb or something?

I''m pretty sure if you get two yellows (therefore a red) in a game, the red overrules and the two yellows do not count towards your overall tally. So for example of he was on 6 yellows before the game, he will still be on 6 yellows. But don''t quote me on that!

O that is interesting, i assumed the red would add two yellows to his tally for the season. But perhaps the ban is enough and the powers who be think adding to the yellow tally would be a sort of double punishment.And i believe its 5 yellows before Jan and you get a game ban, then after Jan you only get a ban (2 games) once you reach 10 yellows