Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="jed exodous"]Fleetwood 2-0 up, thats the start I was looking for...[/quote]

So far so good, Man City leading 2-0 and totally in control, you''ve been taught well young jedi[Y]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="jed exodous"]Fleetwood 2-0 up, thats the start I was looking for...[/quote]

So far so good, Man City leading 2-0 and totally in control, you''ve been taught well young jedi[Y]

[/quote]

St Galen are also leading 2-0[Y]

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Its all good so far, lets see how we are feeling at about 10pm tomorrow before we get too carried away....

[/quote]

St Gallen still 2-0 ahead hope they see it out. Man City won 3-0. I''ll be back later to check the final score. All good so far Jed[Y]

Nutty, I noticed your pick of Karabukspor won, I nearly put them in, but I think they were just below mid table and lost their last game or 2, and at 1/10 I thought they were a little bit of a short price.  They won 3-2 having been a goal down and the other team had a player sent of at 2-2 so was squeeky bum time for a while.  I''d have been gutted if they hadn''t won and my free bet weekend was over by 1pm on Saturday.  Thats the other reason I left them out, imagine that, if tyhe free bet had lost by 1pm on Saturday?  That would have been the biggest fail ever...

Well done anyway, fingers crossed we''re all back celebrating tomorrow night...

[quote user="jed exodous"][quote user="Herman "]3 down[Y] Good luck for tomorrow.[/quote][/quote]

I did write...

Cheers Herman, we had a moment there where St Gallen went 2-1, but 3-1 soon followed.  Lets hope things go well tomorrow for us...

Great news. Just back after several beers before, during, and after the Rugby. Not a happy bunny. But seeing these results has helped cheer me up [:)]

[quote user="1eed5canary"]Jed -Sorry I''m late again this week, but I''m going to throw my weight behindPortsmouth v LEEDS UTD - Away win to boost the coffers.Portsmouth players playing whilst they''re not being paid and Leeds players playing to impress Colin I can only see one result here.Good Luck mateLeedscanary[/quote]FFS - well avoided Jed.Looks like I won''t be troubling the fab 40 this season again!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Great news. Just back after several beers before, during, and after the Rugby. Not a happy bunny. But seeing these results has helped cheer me up [:)]
[/quote]

Lucky Boy, did you see the Vienna result?[;)]

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Nutty, I noticed your pick of Karabukspor won, I nearly put them in, but I think they were just below mid table and lost their last game or 2, and at 1/10 I thought they were a little bit of a short price.  They won 3-2 having been a goal down and the other team had a player sent of at 2-2 so was squeeky bum time for a while.  I''d have been gutted if they hadn''t won and my free bet weekend was over by 1pm on Saturday.  Thats the other reason I left them out, imagine that, if tyhe free bet had lost by 1pm on Saturday?  That would have been the biggest fail ever...

[/quote]

Yes Jed. I noticed the result but wasn''t aware of what happened in the game. I feel lucky! I couldn''t believe the other team scored a goal let alone two. I also thought the price at 1/10 was well short because both teams were bottom half. But...... I prepare a list of possible selections which I''d be happy to make. Then on the Thursday afternoon I post one from that list which, if possible hasn''t already been picked. It''s my way of trying to widen the choice whilst still selecting a game i''ve got full confidence in. I think on balance you did brilliantly avoiding it. Well done so far and good luck tomorrow buddy[Y]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Great news. Just back after several beers before, during, and after the Rugby. Not a happy bunny. But seeing these results has helped cheer me up [:)][/quote]

Lucky Boy, did you see the Vienna result?[;)]

[/quote]Just seen it now. The funny thing is the one factor putting me off was the old adage that you should never change a pick, especially as Vien looked nailed on! But Im very happy St Gallen added a win to the final six. Fingers crossed for the final three today Jed, looks like you put a lot of thought into your final six, and a win would be most deserved..

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jed exodous"]

[/quote]

Yes Jed. I noticed the result but wasn''t aware of what happened in the game. I feel lucky! I couldn''t believe the other team scored a goal let alone two. I also thought the price at 1/10 was well short because both teams were bottom half. But...... I prepare a list of possible selections which I''d be happy to make. Then on the Thursday afternoon I post one from that list which, if possible hasn''t already been picked. It''s my way of trying to widen the choice whilst still selecting a game i''ve got full confidence in. I think on balance you did brilliantly avoiding it. Well done so far and good luck tomorrow buddy[Y]

[/quote]

Just to add that another game on my list was Roda!! I would have probably posted that up if it hadn''t already been selected. So it''s definitely my lucky weekend so let''s hope it''s yours too Jed! Good swerves so far buddy[Y]

Cannot beleive Liege let me down.  I''m gutted, so gutted.  I really thought I had that today, Madrid are winning 1-0, and i''m confident Porto will win, so looks like i''ll be in the 5/6 club...  Sorry guys, i''ll be back next week with another winner though

Stay lucky [;)]

(I would have posted sooner, but this damn message board is so awkward some times)

Gutted to see, this looked every inch a winning week. 5/6 beckons.Good pick on Madrid as well Jed/Kathy, did not look an easy game for Madrid but they pulled through.

Next week looks hellish, aside from two really obvious games it seems like slim pickings everywhere else. Feel sorry for whoever has the final picks.In other news, I was surprised no one picked Liverpool to beat Cardiff. Well avoided!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Next week looks hellish, aside from two really obvious games it seems like slim pickings everywhere else. Feel sorry for whoever has the final picks.

In other news, I was surprised no one picked Liverpool to beat Cardiff. Well avoided!
[/quote]

Cheers Eddie[*-)]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Next week looks hellish, aside from two really obvious games it seems like slim pickings everywhere else. Feel sorry for whoever has the final picks.In other news, I was surprised no one picked Liverpool to beat Cardiff. Well avoided![/quote]

Cheers Eddie[*-)]

[/quote]Well with the form you are on I am sure you can find six! But it looks like a week where you have to hope you get a nice spread of picks and not just the two obvious ones. Ive found a couple of obscure ones that I am hoping there will be odds for. Andorra beckons!

I feel even more sick now.  Just seen Borussia Dortmund won 3-1.  It was between Dortmund and Liege, both short prices at around 2/7, but I thought top v 6th, or 4th v bottom?  Gutted...