Sign in to follow this  
birchfest

Vaughan back in full training!

Excellent news coming from Lambert today, just needs to get match fit again. Hopefully this will be as good as a new signing if he can get back into the sqaud for the start of Feb!

He hasn''t had much luck so far. But I remember when Whitbread first came he just couldn''t stay fit and people were even calling for him to released. He now one of the first names on the team sheet for me. Hopefully Vaughan can kick on from here and start to challenge for a spot. Got the potential to be a quality player for us I reckon

[quote user="Mike Hunt"]Great news. Hopefully this will give the boys up front some healthy competition.[/quote]

Absolutely, just what we need going into the most  difficult part of our season.

Can easily prove to be as good as new signing. Here''s to him getting a good run this time and scoring us some vital goals!

i wonder how long it will be till we see him on bench and maybe getting 10-15 minutes, i wouldnt mind him coming into squad and we get to the magical 40 then him having a bit more time off to rest but im sure he will want to play

If there is any justice he should stay fit and well from now on. The lad look like he has a lot of passion, I hope his body allows him to manifest his potential.

The trouble is with JV is that he is full on 100% thats why the everton fans loved him!!He is a bit fragile we know, but he still goes into any tackle full commitment - gotta love the guy for that!!can''t wait to see him back in yellow soon!!!

Aye, for once this season it does seem that one of our guys might be fit ahead of schedule - if he is in full training with a view to playing in next weeks ressie game, we might see him turning out for the first XI by the end of the month. That has to be like having a new signing.

It is great news we know he can have the impact we want to see in our team, bit of pace, flair and enthusiasm. He will be loved here, and it will feel like a new signing. His passion and determination from all these injuries is amazing, some would have lost it but he has a drive that deserves a long injury free period.

In regard to Whitbread, he has proved exactly what I thought. I knew he would be a good signing. Yes wondered how he would get on in the prem and so far he has handled it very well, as they all have. But his injury concerns again will be something that Vaughan can talk about with him. It is clear both have a raw determination, desire to get back in to the team.