Sign in to follow this  
super dave

chelsea racist chants

BBC sport website says that Chelsea are to investigate their own fans after racist chants were made during yesterdays game. I sit in the lower barclay e block and can''t remember hearing any such chants. I''m presuming they must have been about Anton Ferdinand. Did anyone else hear this?

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]But Chelsea have players, managers & owners from multi- cultured backgrounds! Shows the limit of their thinking...[/quote]Same could be said of some of our fans when they diss Londoners given how many City fans are from there

[quote user="missing warden"][quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]But Chelsea have players, managers & owners from multi- cultured backgrounds! Shows the limit of their thinking...[/quote]

Same could be said of some of our fans when they diss Londoners given how many City fans are from there
[/quote]

Is there not a difference between Londoners and exiled City fans who now live in the capital? A Londoner is surely someone who originates from there and was born in the smoke as they say.Fascinated also by your claim that some of our fans "diss Londoners"..... yes banter in a few songs i agree but surely nothing offensively over the top?

The way SSN has reported it makes it sound like it came from us.[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Unhappy/brick-wall-017.gif[/IMG]

Til, I can assure you being a lifelong NCFC fan but having a cockney accent has cause me a few problems in the past...I''ve been offered out a couple of times by fellow canaries who (wait for the irony) have amongst other things called me "glory hunter" (yeah, getting up at daft o''clock to travel back huum to see us get beaten by *****, when (add successful London club here) were having a goal fest down the road) would definitely mean me milking it being "in it for the trophies!) and a lot more offensive and aggressive stuff that that too. I even got a slap in the early 90''s when we played spurs at home and some Barclay boys added 1+1 and got 6.

Lets face it, Norwich folk on the whole don''t take to kindly to those "bluddy Lunduners"...its sad, but a fact all the same.

More cockneys in the current line up than Norfolk boys...and its been like that for the 35+ years I''ve watched them.

[quote user="super dave"]BBC sport website says that Chelsea are to investigate their own fans after racist chants were made during yesterdays game. I sit in the lower barclay e block and can''t remember hearing any such chants. I''m presuming they must have been about Anton Ferdinand. Did anyone else hear this?[/quote]

Anton Ferdinand?

"diss Londoners"

Quite a few Norfolk towns have londoners living in them Til, even more so on the coastlord luv a duck, boi

I''m near a st holder from Barnet who loves to join in with "Londoners w*nk w*nk w*nk" [:O]

There was good banter between the fans yesterday. Best was probably when they gave it "are you ipswich in disguise". Our reply of "you''re the cnuts in blue and white" was applauded.

Long live banter at football!

And also the ability to distinguish between banter and racism. It''s not that hard.

[quote user="City1st"]"diss Londoners"

Quite a few Norfolk towns have londoners living in them Til, even more so on the coast

lord luv a duck, boi

[/quote]

I was quoting an expression used by missing warden in their post City 1st so i think you have taken what i said out of context maybe.

"so i think you have taken what i said out of context maybe."how dare you accuse me of such behaviour ?I''ll have the rozzers on you me lad, if I hear any more of that

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m near a st holder from Barnet who loves to join in with "Londoners w*nk w*nk w*nk" [:O]

There was good banter between the fans yesterday. Best was probably when they gave it "are you ipswich in disguise". Our reply of "you''re the cnuts in blue and white" was applauded.

And also the ability to distinguish between banter and racism. It''s not that hard.

[/quote]

Eh?[:^)] 

I don''t get it, "Londoners wink wink wink" or was it "Londoners wonk wonk wonk"???????????????

I thought that a chant which was perhaps a little dubious was aimed at Kyle Naughton yesterday when he put the ball out in front of the Chelsea fans during the first half too? Did anoyone else hear anything?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I don''t get it, "Londoners wink wink wink" or was it "Londoners wonk wonk wonk"???????????????

[/quote]

Not sure ''slim. But I''ve heard the same chant about Northerners.

What do you reckon[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What do you reckon[;)]

[/quote]

Well, I reckon you''re a Colin in disguise.

OTBC

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What do you reckon[;)]

[/quote]

I reckon it must be wink wink wink because I''m a Northerner as you know[Y]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What do you reckon[;)]

[/quote]

Well, I reckon you''re a Colin in disguise.

OTBC

[/quote]

What''s up Babes? Are you a bit miffed because someone else trawled google and posted the link on here?

Reading the Balotelli thread you could be well be wearing the JT in disguise label this week.