Sign in to follow this  
Wishbone

Gylfi Sigurðsson

Sure it''s been mentioned before but this guy would be worth signing (loan or otherwise). Definitely has the ability to make it in the prem!

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

Not sure about him, I think he might turn out to be a bit of a Pansy Surman type.

Mungo

[/quote]Other than he''s very quick!

Ah the annual call for the football manager game whizkid! Yes he is amazing in my fantasy PC game too bit how many have actually seen him on the flesh? Don''t forget FM would have has us but cherno samba once and he flopped big time!

"Ah the annual call for the football manager game whizkid! Yes he is amazing in my fantasy PC game too bit how many have actually seen him on the flesh? Don''t forget FM would have has us but cherno samba once and he flopped big time!"Well, I saw him play a bit for Reading, you know, when he scored a goal every other game from midfield in the Championship, before getting a big-money move to Hoffenheim. He then won the Player of the season award there in his first season. Does he sound good enough to you?

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Has he flopped at Hoffenheim then? If not; we''ve not got a chance in hell.[/quote]

I notice Hoffenheim have got an midfielder surnamed Rudy. With Ruddy and Rudd already surely he is the one we should be going for, just to confuse the opposition...[;)]

I notice Hoffenheim have got an midfielder surnamed Rudy. With Ruddy and Rudd already surely he is the one we should be going for, just to confuse the opposition...

Maybe we could rescue Van Nistelroy as well then we could have - Ruud, Rudd, Rudy and Ruddy................

Probably not the type of player we should prioritise but one I would be excited about if he came here...goalscoring attacking midfielder and young. I agree with the people that think we should get a more all-round holding player...like Clingan but better!

Funnily enough, Wishbone, the already suggested Sabastian Rudy is meant to be a good, young holding midfielder. Very mature head on his shoulders to boot!

By the sounds of things, Hoffenheim are the youngest side in the league... and, in fact, sound shockingly like us in many ways.

Here''s a link:

http://fouraddedon.com/2011/10/18/take-your-time-hoffenheim/

See what you mean, seems we''re the more consistent side offensively though! Turn Rudd into a striker, but Rudy and you could have a situation where ''Ruddy passes the ball out to Rudy who then plays in Rudd....scores'' or maybe not!

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

Not sure about him, I think he might turn out to be a bit of a Pansy Surman type.

Mungo

[/quote]....how so very predictable from our very own bumpkin, which i assume is a realistic name for this poster.