Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Ip5w1ch January fixtures

I think the slip will really set in then. Maybe that''s why the captain came out with the "Lead Balloon" story! To manage expectations....

So just for a bit of fun how many points do you all think they''ll get in January?

I''ll go for 1 which they could get in their derby match against the Hammers.

Innit guv!

Maybe bluemike will join in this game[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

So just for a bit of fun how many points do you all think they''ll get in January?

I''ll go for 1 which they could get in their derby match against the Hammers.

Innit guv!

Maybe bluemike will join in this game[:^)]

[/quote]

I think the best they can hope for from that lot is 3 points . I reckon they might be able to beat Blackpool who are fairly erratic and they will lose the other matches. If Forest and Bristol City improve that could leave them in pretty dire trouble.

I remember seeing a hilarious post on TWTD in about August, that they had made better signings than us in the summer window because players like Emmanuel Thomas, Bullard and Chopra had Premier League experience.

They still don''t get it do they. That the mentality of the player is what is important. The big irony in all this, is that their standout performer has been a bloke called Aaron Cresswell. Who was a young, lower league player from Tranmere determined to grab his chance at a higher level. Sound familiar...

[quote user="Lord Horn"]-10  (deducted for going into administration)[/quote]

Then Invites going out for party time in Wetherspoons, I can''t wait,

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]-10  (deducted for going into administration)[/quote]

Then Invites going out for party time in Wetherspoons, I can''t wait,

[/quote]

If so, that would be the second outing to the Administrators'' Courts for the Binners ( though I know they managed to avoid the ten point penalty last time).

Have any other clubs ever been in Admin twice ?

[quote user="Ren"]

Darlington have just gone into admin for a third time!

[/quote]

Blimey. The mighty Darlington ,eh ? That''s the sort of club the Scum are vying with these days.

[quote user="Eric Pickles Pie Supplier"][quote user="Ren"]

Darlington have just gone into admin for a third time!

[/quote]

Blimey. The mighty Darlington ,eh ? That''s the sort of club the Scum are vying with these days.

[/quote]

[Y]

poor south folk will enter the relegation zone this month :) Hopefully they stay up, being relegated can have a few platinum linings....oh wait not with evans and clegg in charge or the least loyal support in the region.

Interestingly it seems that although the scummers can find £250,000 to pay off very dodgy debts in the Toon and although bluemikes buddys could find fivers and tenners aplenty to wave at us, it seems that they are unwilling or unable to settle their debt with the local council.

Council leader David Ellesmere said that if the situation remains unresolved, IBC would not take the matter to court until after the end of 2011/12: “If the club continues to refuse to pay what it owes and we do need to proceed to a winding-up order, we would not take the final steps to place the club into administration until after the end of the season.”

If I was them I''d get back in touch with those dodgy money lenders in the Toon and borrow that £250,000 back because starting the season in League One on -10 would make life extremely difficult.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Interestingly it seems that although the scummers can find £250,000 to pay off very dodgy debts in the Toon and although bluemikes buddys could find fivers and tenners aplenty to wave at us, it seems that they are unwilling or unable to settle their debt with the local council.

Council leader David Ellesmere said that if the situation remains unresolved, IBC would not take the matter to court until after the end of 2011/12: “If the club continues to refuse to pay what it owes and we do need to proceed to a winding-up order, we would not take the final steps to place the club into administration until after the end of the season.”

If I was them I''d get back in touch with those dodgy money lenders in the Toon and borrow that £250,000 back because starting the season in League One on -10 would make life extremely difficult.

[/quote]

What you might call ''The Perfect Storm''

"it seems that they are unwilling or unable to settle their debt"Nothing new there with the paupers, whose modis operantis (?) over the past few decades has been to ponce off others. However, young master nutty, I think in this case there is a slightly more deeper agenda.Despite the suffolk dimwits deluding themselves that Evans took over the club to fulfill the dreams of a few thousand rustic halfwits the reality is a little more worrying. The wrangling over the back rent appears to be a negotiating strategy in Evans bid to gain control of the lease of Poorman Road. Eight acres in the centre of town would allow a considerable amount of residential development.  The is a vast difference between the two clubs. I doubt Evans spends much time concerning himself about events at this rural backwater. Clegg appears to be nowhere to be found - Olympic work, from what I have been told. Delia and Michael live and breathe the club, as does the CEO McNally. The board are all City fans to the core. This is our club, our people at the helm.Whichever way it goes this grubby little club is in a long term downward slide. Whether it can bring about a temporary halt to that slide this summer, when virtually all the squad could be leaving poorman road, time alone will tell. I would suggest a couple of  likely long term scenarios are that the club is passed to another consortium whilst Evans retains the lease on poorman road, keeps the training ground and flogs off any player of any worth - or that the the ground is redeveloped and the binners go elsewhere.In that light any question of how many points the binners might get in January is rather like speculating how many chips are in the condemned man''s last meal.Dead Binman Walking