Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

Just two points

I am not refering to our premier league point tally but the following

1.  Why all the fuss about last night I think we wanted to be out of that competition and am glad to be so

2. BARTON lookls like he is off to QPR.....it would be a very good signing even though I dont like him

Any thoughts?

OTBC

St.John

So when they get relegated, who''s going to be footing the bill for £50k a week wages?

If they can afford him and convince him that Loftus Road is the place to be, good for them, but he wouldn''t fit in at our club, as good a player as he is.

1) People are annoyed because the players didn''t seem to care last night and people did pay to see that shower of $hit.2) Quality signing, would love him at Norwich.

Last night we have to remember that we were playing an extra game before one of the five hardest games of the year.

Lets face it our chances of getting a point or more against Chelsea is less than 50/50 and fielding our first team would not have helped that at all. It doesn''t seem fair that we have to play this cup competition so early in the season when our opponents later in the week don''t have to.

what''s done is done with the Milk Cup

and Barton?  i''d hate to see him join us and would be happy to see him sign for a relegation contender like QPR.  he''s got a terrible attitude, can''t stay out of the press for all the wrong reasons and would only unsettle the team.

Barton doesn''t unsettle the team, he improves it. He will be an amazing signing for QPR, really hope he doesn''t go there.

really Gingerpele?  wonder what Dabo and the rest of the then Man City team would think of that.

he''s a c***,  end of story

He well may be, but if you can put if with that which the Newcastle players seem to be able to, he is a great player. Been there best player, and they are asking to be in a relegation scrap by getting rid of him.

Barton is a quality player.. But he''s not right for our group of players.. He''d do more damage than good even if he was on his best behaviour.

I would not want Barton at Norwich as he is too disruptive and is constantly trouble. having said that it cannot be denied that he was one of Newcastles best performers last season. If he leaves Newxastle they may yet become drawn into the relegation mix. If he goes to QPR he has the potential to help keep them up

Also interesting that tony fernandez is giving rangers fans significant  refunds on there extortionate season tickets and reducing casual ticket prices... the bloke isn''t stupid he knows he needs to get the fans back on board to have any hope  and thats is a very smart move ...