Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Away Days

Think this season coming up, the club should change their policy for away games!!

1,Priority to seaon ticket holders of 10years+

2.Priority to season ticket holders of 5 years+

3.Priority with 10 away stubs from last seaon

4.Priority to season ticket holders

5.Prority to Bamd Wagoners

Or...if you are willing to shell out £50 for a ticket to Loftus Road - join the queue of mental people o youe right.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Think this season coming up, the club should change their policy for away games!! 1,Priority to seaon ticket holders of 10years+ 2.Priority to season ticket holders of 5 years+ 3.Priority with 10 away stubs from last seaon 4.Priority to season ticket holders 5.Prority to Bamd Wagoners[/quote]

So young fans are going to struggle to get away tickets, we''ll struggle to get young people see our away games. Clever one. I''m 15, have a home and away season ticket for the Premiership. Had my home one since the season we were relegated, so should I not get priority although I have an AST I haven''t had my home one 10 years. You do realise not everyone lives close enough to Carrow Road to make every game, some people can''t afford season tickets, does this mean they should have less chance of going to an away game? No in my opinion.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Think this season coming up, the club should change their policy for away games!!

1,Priority to seaon ticket holders of 10years+

2.Priority to season ticket holders of 5 years+

3.Priority with 10 away stubs from last seaon

4.Priority to season ticket holders

5.Prority to Bamd Wagoners[/quote]I take it you haven''t got 10 away stubs from last season then. [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/PurestLight/smilies/snigger.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]The current system is perfectly fine - everyone knows the rules. I''m sure there will be plenty of moaning about how unfair it is throughout the season though.[/quote]

I think people only moan when the system doesn''t work to their advantage.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Think this season coming up, the club should change their policy for away games!! 1,Priority to seaon ticket holders of 10years+ 2.Priority to season ticket holders of 5 years+ 3.Priority with 10 away stubs from last seaon 4.Priority to season ticket holders 5.Prority to Bamd Wagoners[/quote]

Away season ticket holders ?

Zemas tendon you are a prick.

Please explain band wagoners to us all.

Explain it to the 15 year old lad, was he supposed to pop out the womb, get straight down to colmans to get a good ol'' norfolk job and then pay for his 1st season ticket when he was 4??

What about people who have moved away from Norfolk due to having a life away from football (that''s right saddo, there are other things to do!), are they on this metaphorical bandwagon when they struggled to get to as many games as possible?

I think pal that you''re one of these over defensive idiots who thinks he''s superior to all Norwich fans coz despite the fact he''s an adult he cuddles his ncfc bear to sleep and kisses his Grant Holt poster good night.

[quote user="Grant the Cat"]Zemas tendon you are a prick.

Please explain band wagoners to us all.

Explain it to the 15 year old lad, was he supposed to pop out the womb, get straight down to colmans to get a good ol'' norfolk job and then pay for his 1st season ticket when he was 4??

What about people who have moved away from Norfolk due to having a life away from football (that''s right saddo, there are other things to do!), are they on this metaphorical bandwagon when they struggled to get to as many games as possible?

I think pal that you''re one of these over defensive idiots who thinks he''s superior to all Norwich fans coz despite the fact he''s an adult he cuddles his ncfc bear to sleep and kisses his Grant Holt poster good night.[/quote]

Well said you have it spot on.

What if, like me, you jumped on the Band Waggon in 1972 because City got promoted to the first division. I think I qualify under all 5 catagories. [;)]