Sign in to follow this  
Somerset Canary

New shirt

Definite change in plan here - in the past they would have been on sale in advance of final game.  Looking very much unlike that now - potential extra leverage over choice of manufacturer if we are in Premier League, so the pen still is poised hovering until our destination next season is absolutely known?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]i have inside information on this.......its going to be yellow [y][/quote]

With no green?!?! lol

[quote user="shefcanary"]Definite change in plan here - in the past they would have been on sale in advance of final game.  Looking very much unlike that now - potential extra leverage over choice of manufacturer if we are in Premier League, so the pen still is poised hovering until our destination next season is absolutely known?[/quote]Not always shefcanary, I remember it being unveiled at the Royal Norfolk Show in the past.

I hope the away shirt is black, I loved the black one Xara did, still wear mine now.

They want to get the football out of the way before unveiling the new shirt. Don''t want any distractions. Next two games are the main priority.That''s what I was told by a very official club official at the away supporters party.

Black away shirt would be pretty damn hardcore and look ''sick'' (in the good sense). However, white away kit has worked well last 2 seasons and I''d be scared to change it now! lol. Very exciting times..hope that prem badge is on it[:)] Macron was touted earlier in the season so wouldn''t be surprised. Can''t imagine it suddenly becoming a bigger brand

[quote user="barclaystand"]They want to get the football out of the way before unveiling the new shirt. Don''t want any distractions. Next two games are the main priority.
That''s what I was told by a very official club official at the away supporters party.
[/quote]

Certainly makes sense BS and is best thing to do really. Plus, if we don''t make it to prem it''s something else to look forward to I guess (albeit a LOT less exciting) No distractions until the final game is the way forward

Nothing that''s going to rip up trees here but spoke to the club earlier today about this, and the lady in the Canary Store (whom sounded rather hot I might add, and I don''t mean ''overheated''), said that there would be official news soon from the club via email so keep an eye out. Understandably, she couldn''t give me anymore info other than that. They''d do well to top the latest kit though, both home and away I think are excellent.

[quote user="Jin - York Canary"]

[quote user="barclaystand"]They want to get the football out of the way before unveiling the new shirt. Don''t want any distractions. Next two games are the main priority.
That''s what I was told by a very official club official at the away supporters party.
[/quote]

Certainly makes sense BS and is best thing to do really. Plus, if we don''t make it to prem it''s something else to look forward to I guess (albeit a LOT less exciting) No distractions until the final game is the way forward

[/quote]

release before or after playoffs?

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Jin - York Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

release before or after playoffs?

[/quote]

I reckon after playoffs would be good (if that''s where we ended up), but then they may release it just before playoffs to give people a little boost because we''d all be understandably slightly disappointed if we didn''t stay 2nd.. Who knows though. It sounds like it will be just after the Cov game tbh now McNally has said next couple of weeks..

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

If the manufacturer is changing that will be why it hasn''t been unveiled.

The big money is on Macron and a black away shirt.

[/quote]If it is Macron they already do a Yellow and Green kit, this is how it looks with our stuff on it.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/mackit.png[/IMG]They also do a black and yellow one that would look like this.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/mackitaway.png[/IMG]

Only reason for the delay is the little logo on the sleeve for either N-Power Championship, or EPL. Which one to add? Time will tell.