Sign in to follow this  
ncfc-barmy-army

just cant get enough

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Yep! Totally agree with ? and Olski. These songs eventually go round most grounds courtesy of the televised games. Why worry whether they are original or not, just bloody sing em and enjoy!![/quote]

Firstly ''Just cant get enough'' is the campest football song of all time

Secondly, whats the point in singing a song every other team in the Championhip are singing?

[quote user="CDMullins"]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Yep! Totally agree with ? and Olski. These songs eventually go round most grounds courtesy of the televised games. Why worry whether they are original or not, just bloody sing em and enjoy!![/quote]

Secondly, whats the point in singing a song every other team in the Championhip are singing?

[/quote]

Errr, to create a good atmosphere, of course.

Christ, why sing any football song?

2,000 fans were singing it last night, and it helped create one hell of an atmosphere. That''s a good enough point in my book.

Good grief.  At times last night the ground (or our part of the ground) was literally rocking, and what do we get from a few supporters?  "It''s an unoriginal song" and all that rubbish.  Do lighten up and enjoy yourselves now and again yeah?

[quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]

Some people need to get a life! Why moan about singing a song because somebody else sang it? You don''t listen to the radio/CD etc and moan to the people you are with if they are singing along because they didn''t make the song do you? So what''s the difference? If we didn''t sing what other teams sing, we would only have ''On the ball City'' (Which is a fantastic song, only belonging to NCFC), and many other sides wouldn''t have a song at all. Did you sing along with the ''Ole Ole ... Going up, up, up'' songs from last season etc? Because these have been sung by all teams top of the League for years.  If you can come up with a worthy song to sing and post it on here, then fair enough, if not, please stop bloody moaning!

As a bit of an old New Romantic myself this Depeche Mode so is bleeding superb! I was''nt at Leicester but I''ll damn well be trying to start this up in the Snakepit.

PS The mambo song is also a great idea.

See if we can get both started Monday night as it''s in front of the sky cameras let people here our support! Hopefully those in the jarrold and n and p read this lol!

P.s if were not winning no booing please!!!

Wonder how many more lines can be made into the Mambo song.

Also players can get dropped out of it if they leave and new ones added if they join. It could be timeless.

Just to give a slightly differant angle to this-literally. I was sat across in the main stand from our corner at Leicester and that was one of the best performances I''ve seen and heard from our travelling fans. It is sometimes harder to tell how loud we are compared to the home fans when in amongst our fans-it could sound louder than it really is. But on Tuesday you totally out sang them- from where I was sitting it seemed as loud as a home game. It seemed that what helped was the timing and unison of the songs- the whole section could be heard singing at the same time therefore increasing the volume. On the subject of the ''just can''t get enough'' song it looked great from distance because it seemd like the whole of the away support were involved and bouncing- not something you always get to see with some of our slightly reserved fans-even away from home. Well done to all.