Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Wilbrahamovic

Any news on when he''s back?

I seem to remember vaguely Lambert saying something last night on Radio Norfolk but I was buzzing my tits off too much to be listening....

Haven''t got a clue mate. I think PL may have sad something if it was going to be 2 games or more missed.

that''d be good...i never thought I''d say this but we have missed C Martin in recent weeks, I think he may of weighed in with a few goals....

The rumour about him and Lambert ''falling out'' is obviously complete rolex

Think Lambert said that Wilbraham has a back strain so hopefully he won''t be missing for long although I appreciate that it doesn''t answer your question. [:D]

Lambert said he should be back for the weekend and chrissy should be reurning to training soon

That''s fine CA :)

I saw Wilbrahamovic after the game yesterday walking around didn''t look too bad so hopefully won''t be too long!

That is because he is one of the very few people who a) Play up front.b) Wear a Norwich shirt.c) Are fit to play in a Norwich shirt.d) Are registered to play for NCFC!

[quote user="i am spartacus"]funny how he''s gone from the worst striker ever to wear a norwich shirt , to people anxiously waiting for news of his impending return [:D][/quote]You should know by now that there is no middle ground on this forum. From Wheeliebin to Wilbrahimovic in the space of a week... I dread to think what will happen when Lambert finally loses two consecutive games (Arsenal away and Chelsea at home) next season.

SOme will appreciate how far my tongue is in my cheek for that nickname!!!

BUt to be fair I''ve never slated him, I know what he was bought in to do and that was to bully defences!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I think he injured himself in the goal celebration, he used muscles in it that hadn''t been used for some considerable time!?!?[/quote]

Nasty.

At least he didn''t cost £3m.

I''m prepared to stick with him for some silly reason. I think he''ll turn out to be a reliable stalwart for a few years, He can''t score but he can play a game of football.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="i am spartacus"]funny how he''s gone from the worst striker ever to wear a norwich shirt , to people anxiously waiting for news of his impending return [:D][/quote]
You should know by now that there is no middle ground on this forum. From Wheeliebin to Wilbrahimovic in the space of a week... I dread to think what will happen when Lambert finally loses two consecutive games (Arsenal away and Chelsea at home) next season.
[/quote]

He already has?...............Carlisle (h).....Watford (h) ??