Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Chris Martin Not In Squad Tomorrow

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Never Blue"]An Ipswich fan i work with who is distantly related to Martin said he wasn''t happy with life at Norwich at the moment, saying he felt the manger and fans don''t give him much credit. I was surprised by this and dont know if there is any truth in it, but this could also be a reason he might not be travelling to Leeds.[/quote]

and you believe an Ipswich fan who tells you one of our players isn''t happy? Oh Dear !! [:)]

[/quote]

That''s what i was thinking CA. As for Jackson, it''s the kind of game where he might just surprise everyone - he unquestionably has the pace that is suited to unsettling Leed''s slow central back two, so IF he can just regain his composure in front of goal...  And not to mention, Big Willly''s due one too (for want of a better description). Hard game to call today i think, we could get tonked, they could get tonked, 2-2 or we could nick a 1-0 - Can''t make my mind up.

[quote user="Victor Segura"]More to the point ,i wonder who Martin and Spillane dressed up as for the fancy dress party?[/quote]

I did hear and it was pretty funny, but I can''t for the life of me remember who it was...!

Guess if he''s not playing we could either play Holty upfront on his own and Wes just behnd him or its a chance for Wilbraham to shine

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]Martin injured as he was in tesco''s tonight at harford with mrs and baby and not gone to Leeds on coach. Heard a rumour he was out injured and this has proved it. Gives others chance tomorrow now either Jackson or Wilbraham[/quote]

Well UJAMIAJ was right.

[quote user="Largey"]Not a fan of Jackson, CA?[/quote]

I only said its a chance for Wilbraham as heard he was playing today instead of Martin [:D]

Havent been overly impressed with what I''ve seen of Wilbraham or Jackson so far but with Wilbraham starting today he has the chamce to show us what he can do so I''ll keep an open mind.

Definitely think we need a new striker now he''s out for a few weeks.. Wilbraham/Jackson not good enough to start.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Definitely think we need a new striker now he''s out for a few weeks.. Wilbraham/Jackson not good enough to start.[/quote]Agreed, Chrissy Martin will be a big loss.

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]Martin injured as he was in tesco''s tonight at harford with mrs and baby and not gone to Leeds on coach. Heard a rumour he was out injured and this has proved it. Gives others chance tomorrow now either Jackson or Wilbraham[/quote]

Well done you for some more spot on information for us [:)]

Any idea whats wrong with him?

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]Thank you GPB - I have said before I only post with genuine info but as you can see from prev posts on this thread there are some who jump straight on it slating anything. PL has funnily enough just confirmed it to Goreham.[/quote]

I hope you understand why people get stroppy.There has been some right nonsense been posted on here over the years.

Anyway cheers for the tip.Your name will be on the ''to trust'' list[Y]

Could whoever saw him in Tescos please tell us if he was limping [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Could whoever saw him in Tescos please tell us if he was limping [:D]

[/quote]

Just came on the thread to ask the OP a similar question!

Crutches, or no crutches? [:D]

The plot thickens, but whatevers happened, i hope for everyones sake he returns soon.

[quote user="Alex"]on the thread to ask the OP a similar question!

Crutches, or no crutches? [:D]

The plot thickens, but whatevers happened, i hope for everyones sake he returns soon.[/quote]

He wasn''t on crutches on the piccies of him leaving court Thursday afternoon.

Not limping at all - hamstring but didn''t seem to be bothering him.

His only concern was what nappies to buy!!

I call it fate seeing him as I was told earlier in the day about him being injured but seeing him on a Friday night when I knew he should have been in Leeds confirmed it and that''s when I decided to post.

With Martin out i''d play Hoolahan off Holt and a midfield of Crofts, Fox, Surman and Lansbury.

Jackson is too hit and miss, whilst I don''t want to resort to long balls which is too easy to do with both Holt & Wilbraham up front. Wilbraham''s a handy option when chasing the game but long term I don''t see him as anything more.

[quote user="fred"]He is out for several weeks, injured hamstring[/quote]

Anyone that has injured their Hamstring will know that you dont go shopping within a few days of tearing it; anyone heard of ICER? "Fred" I think might have the whiff of Bin around him....

You mean RICE?? Thats the way I was always taught it on my Lifeguard training??

I''m sure however they all mean the same thing haha.

[quote user="Lambo"]

You mean RICE?? Thats the way I was always taught it on my Lifeguard training??

I''m sure however they all mean the same thing haha.

[/quote]

Nah..you''ve got to Rest AFTER you have got the frozen peas out of the freezer ha ha ...either way not sure going shopping was part of the recovery! [:D]

[quote user="Graham Paddon''s Beard"]I love this. CM has been rubbish all year (according to some) and for most of last year too (according to others). Now he will be a big loss.[/quote]

Probably according to those who weren''t some others.