Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Norwich Vs Preston - Same Starting XI as last week.

Forest and Swansea losing. Big scores for us.

WE NEED TO WIN THIS NOW and capitalise (no pun intended) on others dropping points.

I do think it will be another day of frustration, always seems to be the case when the game should be ours based on recent statistics (always seems to be the way).

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Has Wes missed any before? If he hasn''t slight over reaction.....[/quote]

QPR away.... LOL

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Has Wes missed any before?

If he hasn''t slight over reaction.....[/quote]V QPR away?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]So he missed away to QPR then :P[/quote]

I''m surprised that you needed to ask as that one has certainly been etched forever in my memory .... LOL 

Why LOL? I don''t see how its funny.

And i had no memory of him ever missing a penalty, and i would have thought i would have remembered since it was 0-0.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Why LOL? I don''t see how its funny. And i had no memory of him ever missing a penalty, and i would have thought i would have remembered since it was 0-0.[/quote]

cos I''m very surprised that a Norwich fan does not remember that incident at QPR. It really was a vital miss and we would probably have won the game otherwise. 

[quote user="Gingerpele"]why are you worried about QPR?[/quote]

Another strange question......because we still have a chance of catching them of course

Well i wasn''t at the game, and probably wasn''t listening/watching live text...

''Vital miss'' HOW HOW HOW can you define ONE miss out of our 100s this season as a ''vital miss'' we have missed huge amounts of shots this season, one penalty shot, isn''t going to mean that much. I wonder if everyone will remember all 15 we have missed today....and if we miss 2nd place by 1 point, i''m sure everyone will go back too Wes 2 missed penalties, and not all of Holts, Jacksons, Martins, Wilbrahams etc misses.

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]why are you worried about QPR?[/quote]

Better that Leicester got nothing.

[/quote]

That''s a matter of opinion... a draw would have been best IMO

Shocking! We should of got a win and with the majority of results going for us we''ve missed out on a massive opportunity to push for automatic promotion. Looks like we''re going to have to focus on staying in the playoff instead of going for automatic.