Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Score Predictions for Leicester

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]1-1 draw, the Wheelie bin to break his duck.[/quote]

That''ll encourage him if he reads this!

If we play with the same formation and endeavour as we did in the previous away victory over Barnsley we will not lose. My prediction is 2-2 or 3-2 to us.

What I want - 3-1 convincing win.

What I think - 2-0 defeat.

Whilst I think what PL had done in his time here is fantastic, I think we are falling short at the moment. I think we lack goals and teams know that. We don''t have a Yakubu upfront, or a Scott Sinclair who can rip teams apart.

We have Wilbraham, who despite his hard work, doesn''t score and should''ve done by now, whatever way you look at it.

Yes, Holt is scoring but for me he doesn''t look the player he was around November time. Lansbury is going to be a talent, but was poor against Preston, ok at Barnsley, but poor against Doncaster.

Jackson looks promising at times, but never fails to be a let down. Despite our fantastic two seasons we still possess players that have bundles to prove. Tonight could be a crucial game. If we lose, I think we are looking at a gradual slide, if we win, hopefully it will give us confidence to beat Bristol, another team we SHOULD beat at home.

Not confident about this one, sadly i think we''ll lose 2-0, despite our players giving the normal 110% that makes them a credit to our club. We''ve not blanked for a while so it''s on the cards plus i can''t see Leicester losing two in a row. If we get a draw though, i''ll be impressed - and a win - ecstatic! Let''s get behind them after this game whatever happens please, they''ll need every one of you in ther final 10 games to make it happen [Y]

OTBC!

Always have done, always will.  [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/ncfcbanjump.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Notts Canary"]2-1 to Leceister, they''ve got an excellent home record and will be looking to bounce back after saturday.It''s a shame as I imagine tonight will be one of our better performances of the season.However I hope I''m wrong (again!) as I''m going tonight! [:P][/quote]I love being wrong! [:D]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]1-1 draw, the Wheelie bin to break his duck.[/quote]

That''ll encourage him if he reads this![/quote]Sure did [:D]

[quote user="paul moy"]If we play with the same formation and endeavour as we did in the previous away victory over Barnsley we will not lose. My prediction is 2-2 or 3-2 to us.[/quote]

Should have put money on that 2-3..... LOL

[quote user="Notts Canary"][quote user="Notts Canary"]2-1 to Leceister, they''ve got an excellent home record and will be looking to bounce back after saturday.

It''s a shame as I imagine tonight will be one of our better performances of the season.

However I hope I''m wrong (again!) as I''m going tonight! [:P]
[/quote]

I love being wrong! [:D]
[/quote]

Me too mate - Absolutely brilliant result, and the other results have gone for us too!

Ecstatic - OTBC!