Sign in to follow this  
German Octopus

Let's sing a Song for Foulger

After his big investment I think he at least deserves a song from us fans to show our appreciation! Been struggling to think of one so il leave it open to discussion .........

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Pennies from heaven?Three coins in a Fountain?

[/quote]

It really  is a small amount of money these days, I am sure Mr Foulger feels very proud about his contribution, and so he should, but my flat in Mayfair is worth twice that. I am delighted to see monies coming into our club but I believe that investment should be significantly more for supporters to be excited. I am sorry to say this but Albert always said I was to nice so there it is. 

Does anyone remember the old Roses advert?"Thank you very much dear Michael FoulgerThank you very much, thank you very very very muchThank you very much dear Michael FoulgerThank you very very very much"Apparently, Dirty Leeds fans used to sing this to whomever bought Carlton Palmer off them ("Thank you very much for buying Palmer," obviously)

[quote user="canarygirl"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Pennies from heaven?Three coins in a Fountain?

[/quote]

It really  is a small amount of money these days, I am sure Mr Foulger feels very proud about his contribution, and so he should, but my flat in Mayfair is worth twice that. I am delighted to see monies coming into our club but I believe that investment should be significantly more for supporters to be excited. I am sorry to say this but Albert always said I was to nice so there it is.  [/quote]Sock puppet fail.

I`m sorry  but I do not understand what you are trying to say. Is there a problem with you computer. If  you have diffculty with language there are people that will help, unfortunately dear a lot of the services for mental heath are being cut. My view is that all children need a loving environment within which to grow, flourish and learn. Sadly some miss out on this but I am happy to advise if that proves necessary.

[quote user="canarygirl"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Pennies from heaven?Three coins in a Fountain?

[/quote]

It really  is a small amount of money these days, I am sure Mr Foulger feels very proud about his contribution, and so he should, but my flat in Mayfair is worth twice that. I am delighted to see monies coming into our club but I believe that investment should be significantly more for supporters to be excited. I am sorry to say this but Albert always said I was to nice so there it is.  [/quote]If you''ve got a flat in Mayfair worth £4m you should try investing money into the club yourself, but you won''t as you are a troll so do us all a favour and STFU.

[quote user="canarygirl"]I`m sorry  but I do not understand what you are trying to say. Is there a problem with you computer. If  you have diffculty with language there are people that will help, unfortunately dear a lot of the services for mental heath are being cut. My view is that all children need a loving environment within which to grow, flourish and learn. Sadly some miss out on this but I am happy to advise if that proves necessary.[/quote]You are a poor Lord Horn impersonator and I claim my £5