Sign in to follow this  
Coelho

Is the Jarrold Stand on fire?

From my window, it looks alarmingly like there''s a fire in the Jarrold Stand. There''s an ever-enlarging cloud of smoke billowing from that general direction! Could be from something just behind the ground, but it looks rather suspicious!

From my seat here in Archant towers its quite a way behind the Jarrold stand and has been like it for the past week or 2.Would imagine its LSE or somewhere.

[quote user="Barbie"]From my seat here in Archant towers its quite a way behind the Jarrold stand and has been like it for the past week or 2.Would imagine its LSE or somewhere.[/quote]Ah, you''re in Archant Towers too? I''m on the ground floor so more difficult to get a sense of depth perception. Cheers for the info, panic over...

[quote user="plengcharthai"]

I''ve already called emergency services!

congratulations on your 1000th post, coelho

[/quote]Many thanks! ''Sawatdee'' to you, nice to see we have Norwich fans in Thailand – I spent a few weeks there in 2009 and had a wonderful time – Koh Tao is one of my favourite places on Earth (apart from Carrow Road, of course...) [:)]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Barbie"]From my seat here in Archant towers its quite a way behind the Jarrold stand and has been like it for the past week or 2.Would imagine its LSE or somewhere.[/quote]Ah, you''re in Archant Towers too? I''m on the ground floor so more difficult to get a sense of depth perception. Cheers for the info, panic over...[/quote]Just above you on the first floor.

Ahhh.... Coehlo. Barbie. Archant Love in methinks. Jas??? Where are you?? (Delia style)

Rob here, by the way [;)]

Ps. There''s not some sort of internet code that means you can''t reveal peoples ''real'' identities is there??!!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Barbie"]From my seat here in Archant towers its quite a way behind the Jarrold stand and has been like it for the past week or 2.

[/quote]Portman Road maybe ?[/quote]Now is that a spot of wishful thinking or do you know something about an insurance scam? [;)]

Coelho, glad you had a great time on Koh Tao. Unfortunately, I''ve not been there yet. I live in the landlocked north-east, and come to think of it,the last time I saw the sea was from Cromer Pier about a year ago on my last trip to Norfok! Don''t leave it too long before you make another trip to this part of the world.[:)]

[quote user="Badcanary"]Its steam from the factory near the carrow rd carpark.

[/quote]

Perhaps Archant could harness that to drive the steam engine that powers this site! [I]

[quote user="Coelho"]From my window, it looks alarmingly like there''s a fire in the Jarrold Stand. There''s an ever-enlarging cloud of smoke billowing from that general direction! Could be from something just behind the ground, but it looks rather suspicious![/quote]Probably the steam pouring out of the vents on the roof of Harper''s Gym.