Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Lambert WILL Be At Colney For 9am Press Conference!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

According to Chris Goreham on Twitter. Also said that City will make no further statement on the matter this morning.

A good sign surely.

[/quote]No chance of PL moving to Burnley IMO.

Michael Bailey has just said on Twitter that Lambert wont be adding to the Norich Club statement, If he did not want to go surely he wont come out and say so. Very worrying times.

if he wasnt going surely a simple no would be easy to add? there is no reason for him not to add to it, this is bullshit!

Lambert tidying up his affairs before moving on???http://www.citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/polar-capital-shuts-30-million-hedge-fund/a461169?ref=wealth-manager-latest-news-list;)

[quote user="simo86"]if he wasnt going surely a simple no would be easy to add? there is no reason for him not to add to it, this is bullshit![/quote]

Maybe it''s because we''re going to complain about Burnley, so he''s been told he can''t talk about it at the moment.

There''s nothing he could say in this press conference which would satisfy all the paranoid people on here anyway.

oh and also for people saying we shouldnt start calling lambert judas if he goes, we bloody well should! if he went to a better club then us i would be no less upset, but could understand, if he went to burnely i would genuinely think the guy is a pri*k. it would only me money orientated if he went as not in a million years are burnely a bigger club then us, they couldnt even fill there garden shed in the prem, let alone this division. if he goes i will certinley be at the burnley away game

[quote user="Canary Man of Kent"]

[quote user="simo86"]if he wasnt going surely a simple no would be easy to add? there is no reason for him not to add to it, this is bullshit![/quote]

Maybe it''s because we''re going to complain about Burnley, so he''s been told he can''t talk about it at the moment.

There''s nothing he could say in this press conference which would satisfy all the paranoid people on here anyway.

[/quote]

all he needs to say he is not interested and leave it at that

Of all the clubs out there, I believe Burnley are the most likely to do things the official and proper way after the fuss they kicked up over Coyle going to Bolton.

On that basis, I think there is nothing to this story other than the reported facts and Lambert isn''t going.

[quote user="simo86"][quote user="Canary Man of Kent"]

[/quote]

all he needs to say he is not interested and leave it at that

[/quote]

He was able to say it last week, why can''t he say the same this week?

Perhaps he has nothing to add because he is interested and is potentially using an unofficial offer from Burnley to negotiate himself a better package at Norwich.  I would move to my companies biggest rivals if they were to double my pay, even despite the fact they arent as good and dont have anywhere near the potential.

I dont want him to go.  But look objectively, Burnley have a good squad and money to spend. 

[quote user="Canary Man of Kent"]

Of all the clubs out there, I believe Burnley are the most likely to do things the official and proper way after the fuss they kicked up over Coyle going to Bolton.

On that basis, I think there is nothing to this story other than the reported facts and Lambert isn''t going.

[/quote]

There was a post on here last week stating that Lambert had met with Burnley directors. That does not sound to me as if Burnley have done things totally by the official route.  

How naive are some people on this messageboard. When there is no outright denial it should be a massive worry.

You only need to look how he came here from colchester united.

At the time I said I wouldn''t be bitter to him or go criticising Burnleys fans a la Col Who and I won''t.

But I am very sad he''s leaving.