Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

News From The Camp

Now I have been on here for years and heard all the Carl Cort in Asda jokes. I will tell you guys and gals something which you can take or leave.

About an hour ago I wandered into Sainsburys of Longwater, on my way home to Costessey from work in Dereham. I bumped into a City player ( I am not saying who becuse it is not fair on the player). Ketchup, Sauce....whatever you like. I am NOT saying.

The entire club has indeed been told not to talk to the media OR fans about the current situation apparently. This guy told me absolutely nothing.

When I asked him if he expected Lambert to be at Colney on Monday morning he simply shook his head and said "No".

Let the slating begin !!!!

As ''someone in the know told me...'' posts go, this one couldn''t be worse timed... http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2261383,00.html

thats why I share f**k all with you on here. You always shoot people down. Whatever Lambert has said since is NOT what the guy said to me. He may well have been playing me for a fool but there is no need for a***holes on here to slate me

well don''t share then .......and stating that you''re winding people up seems to be true as far as I see it. It''s not shooting people down nor is it disrespectful ..........like your replies

Because we''re fed up of people coming on saying ''I was told this or that''. Yeah you may be telling the truth but fifty odd people had a friend in the club who said he was staying and five hundred odd saying he was going, and it''s sickening.So, thank you for your comment; however maybe next time find one of the other 50 threads and place it in there; because we need only one thread for pointless conjecture and lies, and even that thread would be one too many.

Ok then PAAM I will take that as a kind of apology and I will also accept you that you are a true fan. However, too many people on here today with wind ups. Friends of friends etc....its not worth posting if it cannot be corroborated

Fair play. I take it all back. To be fair, the guy only shook his head and said No. Dont know if I am a bigger fool for believing the little git or for posting it on here. I remember Good News Gordon and all the others idiots who reckon their brothers wife is mates with Ashtons wife etc. I swear I aint like that.

[quote user="Peed As A Mattress"]I remember Good News Gordon and all the others idiots who reckon their brothers wife is mates with Ashtons wife etc. I swear I aint like that.[/quote]Funnily enough, my missus'' sister is best friends with Ashton''s wife... is that close enough?