Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Lambo to Liverpool!

[quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day HatTrick"]King Kenny, actually is a fact.[/quote]

Oh dear,still clinging on to their past glories[:$] Worse than Newcastle (and us?)

Kenny''s just baby-sitting the scallies till May.....Then Lambo to Liverpool and then Roy to Norwich with Malky as his tea-boy, and Delia will be promoted to NCFC Chief Exec and Mr Mac will leave to be a self-employed decorator and live in a two-bed council home in Mile Cross.....FACT! 

Avram Grant''s also applied for the post of NCFC Head-Steward.....another little known FACT!

Bowkett is on day release to Norwich College and is training to be a bricky.....true FACT!

If you don''t believe me......ask them! And they just might tell you to FACT OFF!

Not that I think their Board or the fans would tolerate an approach for Lambert in the Summer-they''ll want a big name, and expect the usual suspects-Guardiola, Rijkaard, Klinsmann,Mourinho,O''Neill...

But if they did and he went there..whilst it would be a real blow and provoke much lamenting, you couldn''t really blame him. After all, it wasn''t so much the fact he might go yesterday that was the real issue (as we all know he''ll be off one day) but the fact it might have been Burnley!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Kenny''s just baby-sitting the scallies till May.....Then Lambo to Liverpool and then Roy to Norwich with Malky as his tea-boy, and Delia will be promoted to NCFC Chief Exec and Mr Mac will leave to be a self-employed decorator and live in a two-bed council home in Mile Cross.....FACT! 

Avram Grant''s also applied for the post of NCFC Head-Steward.....another little known FACT!

Bowkett is on day release to Norwich College and is training to be a bricky.....true FACT!

If you don''t believe me......ask them! And they just might tell you to FACT OFF!

[/quote]I think Hodgson will be our manager one day for no other reason than he and Delia are apparently big fans of one another.  I haven''t seen Roy Hodgson''s culinary efforts, but perhaps it''s a meeting of minds or something.

It will not be the L''Pool job but between now and the summer there will be other Prem jobs coming up  There a several in the firing line already  Did PL get a call saying hang on mate keep reading the magazines we want you from London ?

[quote user="Mellow yellow 4 ever"]Oooooooooooooooh, another most amusing thread.[/quote]

It certainly wasn''t until you contributed.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mellow yellow 4 ever"]Oooooooooooooooh, another most amusing thread.[/quote]

It certainly wasn''t until you contributed.....

[/quote]

Yessssss. Lick her mello!

OTBC

hypothetical question in some respects, but if Liverpool came calling for him, would you accept it? I would say go for itand wish him all the best, then as Mello, albeit tounge in cheek suggested, get in Woy as his replacement.

For Lambert to leave, he has to go to a bigger and better club.