Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rages

Marcus Tudgay?

Driving out of the city today, I pulled up alongside a black range rover with the plate G1 TUD. Having had a sneaky peek of the driver and now had a look on the net, I''m sure it was Marcus Tudgay.

Could be signing I suppose. Perhaps his loan to Forrest is not going to be a permenant afterall.

And of course I could be completely wrong and it''s someone else.

Can''t believe the quality of some of the names being linked to us.

Tudgay, Beattie, Morrison, Lambert, Somma and Maynard to name a few.

Something (or someone) very big is coming on the horizon.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]Driving out of the city today, I pulled up alongside a black range rover with the plate G1 TUD. Having had a sneaky peek of the driver and now had a look on the net, I''m sure it was Marcus Tudgay.

Could be signing I suppose. Perhaps his loan to Forrest is not going to be a permenant afterall.

And of course I could be completely wrong and it''s someone else.[/quote]

I rate him highly and have often said i''d have with us...he would defo work for us. Skill, a great first touch, can finish and is pretty strong too. lord Lambo would sort out any attitude issue that he is alleged to have.

Not really relevant, but I saw Tudgay about 6 times as I was going round Alton Towers in September.

He looked like he was enjoying himself.

On a more relevant note, I think he would be a decent addition to the squad and as previously mentioned, he does have a rep for bad attitude but id trust Lambert to put that right.

[quote user="Bruces Header"]Whooooah, that''s French for stop a horse! Hucks has a private plate & certainly isn''t a wally ;)

[/quote]So does Tilly and he certainly is..........

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Bruces Header"]Whooooah, that''s French for stop a horse! Hucks has a private plate & certainly isn''t a wally ;)

[/quote]So does Tilly and he certainly is..........

[/quote]

Now that''s not very brotherly is it given that he also has an attitude like dear Marcus.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

Mr Tuddenham would find it highly amusing someone should think he looks like a pro footballer half his age! I know its overcast and snowing today but maybe the OP ''should have gone to SpecSavers''?!

Whether this was just someone who plays golf or not I would love to have Marcus Tudgay here.  I think he is quality, scores quite a few, great in the air and despite looking thinish he is quite strong.  Him and Holt would be a very good partnership IMO because I also think Tudgay has a bit of pace about him.

Mr Tuddenham would find it highly amusing someone should think he looks like a pro footballer half his age! I know its overcast and snowing today but maybe the OP ''should have gone to SpecSavers

Okey Dokey! We now know your golf buddy owns that lovely Range Rover. So we can now assume that Mr Tudgay will not be with us soon. My only question now is... Who was that young, suited, dark skinned man driving?