Sign in to follow this  

Im very worried about this.

I would of loved either Lambert or McNally to have come out and said that lambert isnt going anywhere.........watford have just issued a worrying statement:

http://www.teamtalk.com/championship/6638532/Hornets-warn-off-Mackay-suitors

I dont understand it if Lambert was to go there. He has built his own team up, we are second in the league and have a great chance of back to back promotions, he is at a club with an amazing fan base all of whom adore him and premier league type facilities....so why go to Burnley, further down the league and with rubbish facilities etc. Fair enough it may be closer to his familly, but why now when he could be on the cusp of achieving something very special. Wierd!

someone tried to back Phil Brown for 10k yesterday , now he is at Preston, then Malky gets hammered in but now out to evens, its all pure speculation, highly unlikely to be Lambert for the reasons already mentioned!

Personally I can''t see him going anywhere for the reasons given by canary girl, the only people that really know are the club, the agents and lambert himself, the rest of it is just spin and speculation to make the world go round,pass time,give the pepperami something to write about and to get the gamblers to gamble. He is on the verge with a first class club, why lower his standards!!?

[quote user="cannycanary"]someone tried to back Phil Brown for 10k yesterday , now he is at Preston, then Malky gets hammered in but now out to evens, its all pure speculation, highly unlikely to be Lambert for the reasons already mentioned![/quote]True. Also, look at the thread on the Burnley message board – it''s just one guy claiming to be certain that Lambert''s agent met with Kilby yesterday. Two other posters are saying that Kilby was seen in Burnley at the time. It''s all just pure speculation. Billy Davies'' odds have tumbled today, Steve Clarke has come right in out of nowhere, even Adrian Heath has appeared from nowhere and has come in to 16/1.Also, Watford wouldn''t have issued that statement if they were in advanced negotiations regarding Mackay, and he was 1/5 earlier today.

sky still have prices on their site. Billy Davis being well backed now, he will probably be next favourite soon! and more likely to be the one who gets it perhaps

[quote user="cannycanary"]sky still have prices on their site. Billy Davis being well backed now, he will probably be next favourite soon! and more likely to be the one who gets it perhaps
[/quote]

I can''t seeing him going there either, Forest are just outside the play off places with 3 games in hand, and unlike before is now been given money to spend this January, there has been trouble behind the scenes going on for ages now, but it seems like things are improving, so if he was to leave this season I think he would of done it during the summer, not when Forest are in a great position with money to spend

Please can everyone stop giving a s**t? The most important news of the last 24 hours is that Randy Lerner is right behind Houllier and will give him time to turn things around. If the Villa job became available, then I might be worried.

[quote user="canary_girl"]

[quote user="cannycanary"]sky still have prices on their site. Billy Davis being well backed now, he will probably be next favourite soon! and more likely to be the one who gets it perhaps[/quote]

I can''t seeing him going there either, Forest are just outside the play off places with 3 games in hand, and unlike before is now been given money to spend this January, there has been trouble behind the scenes going on for ages now, but it seems like things are improving, so if he was to leave this season I think he would of done it during the summer, not when Forest are in a great position with money to spend

[/quote]I can''t see any reason why Davies would leave Forest for a club like Burnley who are not big enough to stay in the prem for very long even if they got there, Forest are a far bigger club and only a complete fool would leave there for a club like Burnley. Me thinks their fans are getting ideas above their station having spent one season in the top division in the last 40 years.

[quote user="cannycanary"]Ok, end of thread, he is staying anyway!![/quote]

Think something would have appeared on the offi site by now, and I guess the scrimmage will have the biggest audiance tonight.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="cannycanary"]Ok, end of thread, he is staying anyway!!
[/quote] Think something would have appeared on the offi site by now, and I guess the scrimmage will have the biggest audiance tonight.[/quote]

what time will this be on?

[quote user="canary_girl"]

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="cannycanary"]Ok, end of thread, he is staying anyway!!
[/quote] Think something would have appeared on the offi site by now, and I guess the scrimmage will have the biggest audiance tonight.[/quote]

what time will this be on?

[/quote]

6pm and its all praise at the moment no hint of a bombshell yet

[quote]what is scrimmage?[/quote]A scrimmage is a rough or vigorous struggle, it is also the word most Norwich fans get wrong when singing On the Ball City.

If anyone else needs any further evidence of how transitory these odds are, Skybet are now offering Paul Jewell at 6/4 out of absolutely nowhere.