Sign in to follow this  
ca

An evening with Kevin Drinkell & Ken Brown.

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="cityangel"]

As the other thread got hi-jacked, thought it was worth reminding everyone again about this social event. [:)]

Following on from the story recently in the EDP about Kevin Drinkell''s autobiography, it seems an appropriate time to announce that Kevin, along with Ken Brown will be taking part in a fan''s forum ( organised by ncisa) with Kevin signing copies of his book and both being available to chat to about all things Norwich City and football in general.

The event is on Friday 26th November at 7.30pm and will take place at the No 10 Bowling Centre, Bowthorpe, Norwich 

Entry will be free to ncisa members, but non members can join via the website (www.ncisa.co.uk) or on the night at the door.

The cost on the night for non members is £5 which includes a year''s subscription plus once you''ve joined you can take advantage of other forums ncisa are hoping to organise in the near future ,plus take advantage of any special offers which become available for their members.

By the way Grimsby Town are organising a similar evening and charging £20 a head.

So ''''lets be aving you'''' wouldn''t it be good  to make the evening a success for our Kevin [:)]

[/quote]

City Angel I will be there awaiting the purchase of the raffle tickets you promised to buy off me & of course your company for the evening!

[/quote]

You''re such a tart Gazza.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="cityangel"]

As the other thread got hi-jacked, thought it was worth reminding everyone again about this social event. [:)]

Following on from the story recently in the EDP about Kevin Drinkell''s autobiography, it seems an appropriate time to announce that Kevin, along with Ken Brown will be taking part in a fan''s forum ( organised by ncisa) with Kevin signing copies of his book and both being available to chat to about all things Norwich City and football in general.

The event is on Friday 26th November at 7.30pm and will take place at the No 10 Bowling Centre, Bowthorpe, Norwich 

Entry will be free to ncisa members, but non members can join via the website (www.ncisa.co.uk) or on the night at the door.

The cost on the night for non members is £5 which includes a year''s subscription plus once you''ve joined you can take advantage of other forums ncisa are hoping to organise in the near future ,plus take advantage of any special offers which become available for their members.

By the way Grimsby Town are organising a similar evening and charging £20 a head.

So ''''lets be aving you'''' wouldn''t it be good  to make the evening a success for our Kevin [:)]

[/quote]

City Angel I will be there awaiting the purchase of the raffle tickets you promised to buy off me & of course your company for the evening!

[/quote]

Hands off, I saw her first![;)]

[/quote]

I''m already on a promise ;0)

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hands off, I saw her first![;)]

[/quote]

I''m already on a promise ;0)

[/quote]

All it takes is one bottle of smirnoff ice and you  even get change from a fiver boys.[:D]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Is this the much awaited argument of the thread - who gets to spend the evening with CA?
[/quote]

I''m feeling all warm and wanted [:)] if only cause they all want to sell me their raffle tickets [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Is this the much awaited argument of the thread - who gets to spend the evening with CA?[/quote]

I''m feeling all warm and wanted [:)] if only cause they all want to sell me their raffle tickets [:)]

[/quote]Kathy sold me raffle tickets and has now cast me aside like an empty kebab box.She never rings or writes since I handed over the money.I feel used.[:(]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Is this the much awaited argument of the thread - who gets to spend the evening with CA?[/quote]

[/quote]Kathy sold me raffle tickets and has now cast me aside like an empty kebab box.She never rings or writes since I handed over the money.I feel used.[:(][/quote]Bend over and I''ll show what being used is really like....Get a grip FFS.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Kathy sold me raffle tickets and has now cast me aside like an empty kebab box.She never rings or writes since I handed over the money.I feel used.[:(][/quote]Bend over and I''ll show what being used is really like....Get a grip FFS.[/quote]Homo.[;)]

An interesting fact from the man himself.

Apparently in all other parts of the country the advertising for the book shows Kevin resplendent in Rangers kit, but in Norfolk he''s in the green and yellow!

Classic post on the Coventry Telegraph in response to his negative four chapters on the Sky Blues:

Drinkell had a knack of being able to jump for a ball, land and light a fag, before the ball got anywhere near him. His timing, infact everything about him was atrocious. Whenever we select an all time worst XI City team - Drinkell is always the first name on the sheet! (along with Bellamy).

In contrast both Drinkell and Bellamy would make our all time greats squad (if not the team depending on your age!)

But you have to say teaming him up with Cyrille Regis looked wrong from the start.

I was under the impression the book was different in other areas of the country. By that I mean the cover obviously, not the words!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I was under the impression the book was different in other areas of the country. By that I mean the cover obviously, not the words!

[/quote]

Quite right Nutty. Elsewhere he''s shown in Rangers strip, but books sold here will show him in the yellow and green!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Quite right Nutty. Elsewhere he''s shown in Rangers strip, but books sold here will show him in the yellow and green!

[/quote]

Clever marketing ... but why do I feel a little deflated by that?

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Clever marketing ... but why do I feel a little deflated by that?
[/quote]

So you are not a proper feathered bird Cluckbert but one of those plastic immitations.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Clever marketing ... but why do I feel a little deflated by that?[/quote]

So you are not a proper feathered bird Cluckbert but one of those plastic immitations.[;)]

[/quote]Very subtle TIL... and impressive.  [:)]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Clever marketing ... but why do I feel a little deflated by that?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Very subtle TIL... and impressive.  [:)]

[/quote]Another case solved! let''s hope he gets bird!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Clever marketing ... but why do I feel a little deflated by that?[/quote]

[/quote]He will never suckseed....

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Clever marketing ... but why do I feel a little deflated by that?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He will never suckseed....
[/quote]

He is up before the Beak in the morning Lapp.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Clever marketing ... but why do I feel a little deflated by that?[/quote]

[/quote]He will never suckseed.... [/quote]

[/quote]Do what you like.... I''ll never sing....

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Clever marketing ... but why do I feel a little deflated by that?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He will never suckseed....
[/quote]

[/quote]

Do what you like.... I''ll never sing....

[/quote]

Cluckbert i think you are getting a trill out of this.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Starlingrad or Flyberia?
[/quote]

Wrenningham but that would probably be a hard one for you to swallow.

Huh... Blundes-Tern tried to cage me for Robin... but I soon Bustard out of there......(getting a bittern desperate now)

[quote user="lappinitup"]I think you''re both raven mad......[/quote]

I just knew you would come along and start crowing.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Can''t you lot continue this on twitter!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

''owls with laughter! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

''owls with laughter! [:D]

[/quote]Stop Larking about....