Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

2011/12 Season ticket details

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"] [/quote]I''m not the one who is whingeing about ticket prices Mello. Surely the people who are are the tight-fisted ones! [;)][/quote]

But to be fair Lappin you told me last season that you hadn''t had a season ticket for years and dont go regularly to our home games so you maybe don''t understand other people''s frustrations [:)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

And you always strike me as a tight-fisted welded wallet - who would sneakingly swipe and guzzle my bitter while I wasn''t looking....

[/quote]I''m not the one who is whingeing about ticket prices Mello. Surely the people who are are the tight-fisted ones! [;)][/quote]

I have a season ticket.....you don''t. But then you whinge at me whingeing about the rise in season ticket costs when you yourself, aren''t prepared to to purchase a season-ticket?

Because it is you that is tight-fisted and are unlikely to invest in one....Is it because you don''t think Carra gives VFM?

Or, is it that you would rather spend your disposable income on chips and the occasional battered sausage....and perching your rotund rump on a Bayer bar stool.....beer swillin''...''Bore?''

[/quote]

As i see you in The Nelson at every home match Lapp with your daughter and grandson i assumed you all went to the game together but Mello is telling me you don''t go.Funny that because i swear i also saw you with Nutty at Doncaster the other month when we lost 3-1.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

As i see you in The Nelson at every home match Lapp with your daughter and grandson i assumed you all went to the game together but Mello is telling me you don''t go.Funny that because i swear i also saw you with Nutty at Doncaster the other month when we lost 3-1.

[/quote]Doh!! Rumbled. [8o|]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

I have a season ticket.....you don''t. But then you whinge at me whingeing about the rise in season ticket costs when you yourself, aren''t prepared to to purchase a season-ticket?

Because it is you that is tight-fisted and are unlikely to invest in one....Is it because you don''t think Carra gives VFM?

Or, is it that you would rather spend your disposable income on chips and the occasional battered sausage....and perching your rotund rump on a Bayer bar stool.....beer swillin''...''Bore?''

[/quote]Hey, that''s an idea Mello. Why don''t you come to our next meet-up at the Bayer? I''ll happily buy you a pint of your favourite bitter to prove I''m not really "tight-fisted" and you can chat to me (in your broad Norfolk accent of course) about all things NCFC. I might even give you one of my cold chips! [;)]

[/quote]

But are you sure he''ll be allowed in?

I''m told he doesn''t do polyester.

OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

And you always strike me as a tight-fisted welded wallet - who would sneakingly swipe and guzzle my bitter while I wasn''t looking....

[/quote]I''m not the one who is whingeing about ticket prices Mello. Surely the people who are are the tight-fisted ones! [;)][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes he goes this season [:)]

The club needs to be careful with this policy of massive price rises especially if we gain promotion to the Prem, as I find that a good proportion of those games can be watched live on the internet. If I know that games are watchable elsewhere I probably would not go to the game. There is a danger that gates will fall dramatically on promotion IMO, especially as people struggle in these austere times.  

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes he goes this season [:)]

[/quote]

Didn''t Lapp renew his ticket in the summer? So surely he must have gone last season too??

Perhaps there should be some sort of scale based on how many years people have had a season ticket related to what they can have an opinion about. We could call it the moanin'' minnie rules!

Half season .... Opposition players only.

One season..... The above plus linesman and Refs.

Two Seasons... The above plus tea and coffee prices.

Three seasons..The above plus box office and away ticket allocation.

Four seasons... The above plus casual ticket prices.

Five seasons.... The above plus season ticket prices.

Six Seasons..   The above plus Delia Smith.

Seven seasons..The above plus the manager

Eight seasons or more .. The above plus our own players.

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Perhaps there should be some sort of scale based on how many years people have had a season ticket related to what they can have an opinion about. [/quote]

Its nothing to do with long season tickets holders and what opinions they are allowed to have Nutty. Lappin was winding Mello up about his concessionary increase and I was just trying to point out that if like Lappin you''re not affected by the rise its sometimes difficult to see other people''s point of view.

I wonder if Lappin is affected by the increases? As their seems a huge interest in his ticket arrangements has anybody asked about his increase[:^)]

Poor old Lapp, but he''s still around when the chips are down..