Sign in to follow this  
Keith  Roads

Blackburn away lift offered

Travel offered from Cawston near Alysham or Norwich  - room for two, just chip in for petrol ring 01603 729802 (work) or 466325 (home)

[quote user="Keith Roads"]

Only got two of us so far - space for two, idea for father and son, cheapo!!

Ring above for details

Cheers

Keith

[/quote]I''d come! Me and my brother? [:)]  Will pay £15 petrol each.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Keith Roads"]

Ring above for details

Cheers

Keith

[/quote]I''d come! Me and my brother? [:)]  Will pay £15 petrol each.[/quote]And can you pick me up on the way [;)] I''ll sit on the roof [:P]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Keith Roads"]

Ring above for details

Cheers

Keith

[/quote]I''d come! Me and my brother? [:)]  Will pay £15 petrol each.[/quote]

And can you pick me up on the way [;)] I''ll sit on the roof [:P]
[/quote]

your only a young''un maybe sit on brendos lap [:P]  [y] [;)]

bannana - i would hazzard a guess that most of the posters on here would plump for you and wizzard as being infinitely worse - just a gess based on some of the utter bullsh*t you two post from time to time.

I reckon petrol will be between £15 to £20 quid - if you are still interested - ring me or PM your number to arrange a starting time, on the above number - would be good though, i really want to go and can''t afford it unless I get a car full.

[quote user="Keith Roads"]Travel offered from Cawston near Alysham or Norwich  - room for two, just chip in for petrol ring 01603 729802 (work) or 466325 (home)[/quote]

just  a thought keith there are  a  lot  of  people that have access to this  website and  putting telephone numbers on maybe  would not have been the ideal thing to do however I have put my  mobile number on but with mobiles you can reject the calls anytime but most of the time people pick up works  or home numbers, hope you see where Im  going  with this thought anyway hope you are able to go good luck

[quote user="Keith Roads"]I reckon petrol will be between £15 to £20 quid - if you are still interested - ring me or PM your number to arrange a starting time, on the above number - would be good though, i really want to go and can''t afford it unless I get a car full.[/quote]PM''d you mate.

[quote user="seat124"]bannana - i would hazzard a guess that most of the posters on here would plump for you and wizzard as being infinitely worse - just a gess based on some of the utter bullsh*t you two post from time to time.[/quote]

I would guess yout about 12 [y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="seat124"]bannana - i would hazzard a guess that most of the posters on here would plump for you and wizzard as being infinitely worse - just a gess based on some of the utter bullsh*t you two post from time to time.[/quote]

[/quote]Nice one ''Nana! [Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]Well stood up ''nana

no, just tired after 10 hours and counting, working for a living. Never made a typo then, smart arse?

significantly older than 12 sunshine, just have less time than you to spend being a keyboard warrior.