Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Just got my Forest tix :D

[quote user="CT"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Wow, well done you.[/quote] Yup Only £72 (match and coach tix)- not that bad IMO[/quote]

please tell me you got the 7 and the 2 mixed up!

[quote user="CT"][quote user="I am a Banana"]£36 each, then you have a burger drink etc on top thats £40 OUCH![/quote] Meh - apparently the City ground is a great away day. Buzzing already :D[/quote]

I suppsoe if you can afford it its ok [y]! It will be worth it if we win, but if we dont £40 seems like £400!

Have fun [y]

£72 seriously? I hope for your sake especially we win...as much as I love Norwich I could never see myself spending that amount on just going to see one game! Enjoy your day mate!

Wow! If everyone who went to away games started a new thread to say they''d got their tickets, this would be a really, really interesting forum![:S][:''(]

[quote user="CT"]BRING IT ON!

COYY![/quote]

No seriously, I''m extremely pleased for you, ecstatic in fact.I hope one day you also land your dream job and marry a beautiful girl who adores you.Who paid for your ''tix'' , mummy & daddy?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="CT"]BRING IT ON!

COYY![/quote]

No seriously, I''m extremely pleased for you, ecstatic in fact.I hope one day you also land your dream job and marry a beautiful girl who adores you.Who paid for your ''tix'' , mummy & daddy?[/quote]

I did actually.... get off my back! Lots of people post on here about games they''re going to!

[quote user="lappinitup"]Wow! If everyone who went to away games started a new thread to say they''d got their tickets, this would be a really, really interesting forum![:S][:''(][/quote]Perfectly put.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]For the second away game in a row I''ve got stupid tickets near the front and near the goal.

Annoying.
[/quote]

Couldn''t you of asked for good seats? Thats what I did, or were they the only ones left?

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]For the second away game in a row I''ve got stupid tickets near the front and near the goal.

Annoying.
[/quote]

did you ask for ones further away? Normally you sit where you want though eh?!

[quote user="canary_girl"]

Annoying.
[/quote]

Couldn''t you of asked for good seats? Thats what I did, or were they the only ones left?

[/quote]

So does that mean you will be wearing a mask to avoid the blackmail camera''s?

Got mine on saturday, up in block W2 in the corner!! £140 for 5 student tickets and bus tickets! A bit expensive, but for two of those on their first away trips totally worth it. And yes Forest can be one of the better away days, but if the stewards are in a bad mood expect to sit for the duration of the game, much like at Carrow Road.