Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Cant score past Diss !

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "]PM''d you, bitch![/quote]Lol, really not seeing it still![/quote]Are you blind? [:|]and gay? teehee[/quote]No, and no lol.

i had a brie and ham sandwich with lol rosso and coelslaw, a packet of kettle chips and a boost bar! Courtesy of the Archant canteen!

[quote user="Champions...Norwich"]No offense morty, but I swear you are on this 24/7 [:P] You seem to be able to reply to anything in seconds! Do you not have kids?[;)][/quote]Yes, I do thanks. They are currently eating their lunch before we go out for the afternoon.Is that okay with you?[:)]

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Dogger "]

[quote user="ricardo"]Possibly a fine Blue Cheese and Bacon Burger in Yellows.
[/quote]

Drool!!!!

[/quote]
Had one of them in Yellows last week and it was very nice, has anyone tried the coconut cream pie? Now that is absolutely georgous if you have a sweet tooth.
[/quote]

So no vegetarians?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Herman "]Not sure yet Mr C.Got a week off so will head into town later.Got a good Turkish restaurant so might try my first ever Mezze.Anyone tried before?[/quote]

Not Turkish mezze, but Greek mezze is delightful.  Particularly if you get the vine leaves.  I suppose there will be similarities in the food on display though, anything with Humous/tzatziki and flat bread is a tasty treat.

[/quote]

Now that was superb.And purely vegetarian.All washed down with a bottle of Efes.

[quote user="Champions Norwich"]No offense morty, but I swear you are on this 24/7 [:P] You seem to be able to reply to anything in seconds! Do you not have kids?[;)]
[/quote]

Leave the guy alone, who gives a damn who is on here at what time for how long, get a grip lol [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Champions Norwich"]No offense morty, but I swear you are on this 24/7 [:P] You seem to be able to reply to anything in seconds! Do you not have kids?[;)][/quote]

Leave the guy alone, who gives a damn who is on here at what time for how long, get a grip lol [:)]

[/quote]Oh come on! The [;)] & the [:P] prove that it was tongue in cheek, and I was wasn''t meaning to be rude. Jesus, you can''t get away with saying anything on this forum.

[quote user="Champions...Norwich"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Champions Norwich"]No offense morty, but I swear you are on this 24/7 [:P] You seem to be able to reply to anything in seconds! Do you not have kids?[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh come on! The [;)] & the [:P] prove that it was tongue in cheek, and I was wasn''t meaning to be rude. Jesus, you can''t get away with saying anything on this forum.
[/quote]

Well you should be out playing cowboys and indians[:P]

[quote user="Dogger "][quote user="Champions...Norwich"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Champions Norwich"]No offense morty, but I swear you are on this 24/7 [:P] You seem to be able to reply to anything in seconds! Do you not have kids?[;)][/quote]

[/quote]Oh come on! The [;)] & the [:P] prove that it was tongue in cheek, and I was wasn''t meaning to be rude. Jesus, you can''t get away with saying anything on this forum.[/quote]

[/quote]Bagzee Cowboys. [H]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="Champions...Norwich"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Oh come on! The [;)] & the [:P] prove that it was tongue in cheek, and I was wasn''t meaning to be rude. Jesus, you can''t get away with saying anything on this forum.[/quote]

[/quote]Bagzee Cowboys. [H][/quote]I guess I will have to be the Indians then [;)]

[quote user="Brendo "]So I get guns, and you get bow and arrows? Lol good luck. [:D][/quote]

No you just get a horse, I''ve decided. I get arrows with flames on them. I''m going to winn!!