Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Cant score past Diss !

Beans on toast with a little bit of corned beef on the toast!I know I shouldn''t but I really like corned beef.

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Beans on toast with a little bit of corned beef on the toast!I know I shouldn''t but I really like corned beef.[/quote]That sounds nice.It really shouldn''t do, but it just does.

It really works, I suggest the ''premium corned beef''....I dread to think what they put in the non-premium one!Add a little curry powder to the beans as well, magic!

[quote user="Kent Canary"]It really works, I suggest the ''premium corned beef''....I dread to think what they put in the non-premium one!Add a little curry powder to the beans as well, magic![/quote]Theres just slightly more toenail and noses in the non premium I think.Step too far with the curry powder for me lol.

The curry powder is the suspect component, the cow anus is a must... but spice????A little crating of cheese would probably work well too...hhhhmmmm cheese!

[quote user="Kent Canary"]The curry powder is the suspect component, the cow anus is a must... but spice????

A little crating of cheese would probably work well too...hhhhmmmm cheese!
[/quote]

My favourite is chip and cheese butties as an anytime snack.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]The curry powder is the suspect component, the cow anus is a must... but spice????A little crating of cheese would probably work well too...hhhhmmmm cheese![/quote]

[/quote]Interesting, talk me through the recipe.Well mainly the cheese logistics, do you slice or grate?

Irish mature cheddar sandwich on split tin white loaf fresh from Morissons. Southern fried chicken Roysters crisps, with a 107 calorie kit kat also. Bottle of water to make it even more mouth watering. Tucking in now. [:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]The curry powder is the suspect component, the cow anus is a must... but spice????A little crating of cheese would probably work well too...hhhhmmmm cheese![/quote]

[/quote]Interesting, talk me through the recipe.Well mainly the cheese logistics, do you slice or grate?[/quote]Grate surely?!?! Well I do some chips yeah, then just a few mins before the end, break up some dairy lea sliced (like the burger cheese, but dairy lea so much tastier) cheese over the chips, and whack it in the oven for 2 more mins. Sublime I am telling you!

I have never really got the whole "cheesy chips" thang, but I have to say I''m tempted to give it a spin.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]The curry powder is the suspect component, the cow anus is a must... but spice????

[/quote]

[/quote]

Interesting, talk me through the recipe.

Well mainly the cheese logistics, do you slice or grate?
[/quote]

Flat thick chips and slice the cheddar (or choice)

New bread/french stick.

The hot chips "just" slightly melt the cheese and the aroma mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]Interesting, talk me through the recipe.Well mainly the cheese logistics, do you slice or grate?[/quote]

New bread/french stick.

[/quote]Wow, that sounds nice.How does this particular snack fit in with my calorie controlled diet though Mr Butler?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

New bread/french stick.

[/quote]

Wow, that sounds nice.

How does this particular snack fit in with my calorie controlled diet though Mr Butler?
[/quote]

The way I see it is I control the calories but several at a time if not the little buggers get lonely[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

New bread/french stick.

[/quote]

Wow, that sounds nice.

How does this particular snack fit in with my calorie controlled diet though Mr Butler?
[/quote]

The Butler doesn''t count calories. Only Carol Vorderman could count that high[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

New bread/french stick.

[/quote]

Wow, that sounds nice.

[/quote]

The Butler doesn''t count calories. Only Carol Vorderman could count that high[;)][/quote]

There you go on about hight again!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]A jacket potato filled with cheese & beans and a side of salad.[/quote]Ruined it Trent. [:|] It had the potential to be a top dish, but just wasted by being greedy. [N]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]A jacket potato filled with cheese & beans and a side of salad.
[/quote]

Ruined it Trent. [:|] It had the potential to be a top dish, but just wasted by being greedy. [N]
[/quote]

You should eat salad, it will make you big and stong!!

Morty, just realised you have a striking resemblance to Adam Sander. [:O] Or I think that''s the guy I am thinking of.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]Interesting, talk me through the recipe.Well mainly the cheese logistics, do you slice or grate?[/quote]

New bread/french stick.

[/quote]Wow, that sounds nice.How does this particular snack fit in with my calorie controlled diet though Mr Butler?[/quote]The Butler doesn''t count calories. Only Carol Vorderman could count that high[;)][/quote]Mate, he is twice the man you and I are.Quite literally.

[quote user="Brendo "]Morty, just realised you have a striking resemblance to Adam Sander. [:O] Or I think that''s the guy I am thinking of. [/quote]Lol, really?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "]Morty, just realised you have a striking resemblance to Adam Sander. [:O] Or I think that''s the guy I am thinking of. [/quote]Lol, really?[/quote]Yes Sir! I would post a link to the photo I am reffering to, but I would need your consent first.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "]Morty, just realised you have a striking resemblance to Adam Sander. [:O] Or I think that''s the guy I am thinking of. [/quote]Lol, really?[/quote]Yes Sir! I would post a link to the photo I am reffering to, but I would need your consent first. [/quote]Lol, rather you didn''t. I''m not arsed about people seeing what I look like but as soon as someone has a photo, then "hilarious" photoshop games commence.[:)]

[quote user="Brendo "]PM''d you, bitch![/quote]Lol, really not seeing it still!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "]PM''d you, bitch![/quote]Lol, really not seeing it still![/quote]Are you blind? [:|]and gay? teehee

How about I crop it so it''s just you in the picture, and post it so everyone else can see? [:D]