Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Graham Humphrey

Nice to see somebody agrees with my thought on Spillane and Russell! (you ''liked'' my facebook status :P ) sorry, im bored!

It was nice to see a semblance of sanity on that thread!  I''ve posted similar on here also.  You''ve called the whole scenario right as far as I''m concerned.(You must be bored to start a thread with my name on it) [;)]

haha lol, its nice to see theres somebody with the same thought as me, people usually think the complete opposite of what i think [:P]

Lol Lapp, as i said, im bored, but im fed up with all the talk of ''getting rid of rusty and spillane is a massive mistake'' where its the right move IMHO

[quote user="ryan1992"]Bloody hell, why did i have to start this thread?!?![/quote]Well it is quiet on here this evening... at least it''s provided some entertainment.  It''s either this or the endless knife gags.(Use the PM button in future hey...?) [:P]

[quote user="Mushroom"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI[/quote]

your favourite video eh mush? :L :P

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI[/quote]

your favourite video eh mush? :L :P

[/quote]

Oooh you got me there, Ryan!

im surprised brenda and the banana havent been on here yet! i spose they are too ''busy'' [;)]

[quote user="ryan1992"]im surprised brenda and the banana havent been on here yet! i spose they are too ''busy'' [;)][/quote]

Euuucccchhhh.......[:$]

[quote user="ryan1992"]im surprised brenda and the banana havent been on here yet! i spose they are too ''busy'' [;)][/quote]Just got back from my favourite fruit''s house, how are we all this evening? [:D]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="ryan1992"]im surprised brenda and the banana havent been on here yet! i spose they are too ''busy'' [;)][/quote]Just got back from my favourite fruit''s house, how are we all this evening? [:D][/quote]Lol Brendo, you come out the closet?According to your FB status you have lol.

nice too see that when we buy our flat we can buy some pink kitchen stools as advertised by the google adds at the bottom! [:|] [;)]