Sign in to follow this  
Eadienhucks

Radio one this morning,we had our

Norwich Calypso song played as moyes and jake from F1 racing had a love in about norwich being champions! ...Moyesie said leeds have one as well but has racist overtones!

[quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]

At first, reading this I was baffled as to why David Moyes was talking to Jake on Radio 1 about Norwich and Leeds....and then I realised you meant Moyles.

[/quote]

ha, same here!!

Lol...when he was at the uea in 05 i think,thats all the bar staff called him.."Drinks ready for moysies table" People say he can be arrogant, I found him to be really friendly,and found time to chat to loads of people//

[quote user="The Chirp"]Is Moyles a Norwich fan then??[/quote]He''s a Leeds fan.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Chirp"]Is Moyles a Norwich fan then??[/quote]He''s a Leeds fan.[/quote]he''s also a nob... (yes yes, i''m sure he speaks highly of me too)!

Heard it on Listen Again earlier, Jake had it cued up on his laptop and as soon as Moyles mentioned Norwich winning the league he set it playing down the phone line. Very funny, he''s a true City man

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Heard it on Listen Again earlier, Jake had it cued up on his laptop and as soon as Moyles mentioned Norwich winning the league he set it playing down the phone line. Very funny, he''s a true City man
[/quote]

Did moysie..or moyles to you,play the leeds version later? Then again if it was over the top with racist views,i doubt whether Radio 1 would allow him..

I think he''s a very, very funny chap, it''s just a shame that he never seems to show that side of himself rather than let everyone think he is a talentless lardarse.

[quote user="Lincs Canary"]What time roughly was it so I can listen again using IPlayer? ThanksOTBC[/quote]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00s7fch#-

Scroll down to Music / featured items and click on the link where it mentions Jake Humphrey; it''s probably about 2 hours 35.