Sign in to follow this  
adycanary

New Supportes Charter

The new supporters charter is on official site, the club are asking fans for there input, I notice in limited away allocations it says Season Ticket holders with certain number of stubs, the club may specify more than one catergory of specified nimber of stubs, seems like they may be considering another level in the ballots for away tickets. Any Thoughts anyone.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2037721,00.html

You could''ve changed it in the subject box so the rest of us didn''t have to suffer your spelling mistakes ;)

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]You could''ve changed it in the subject box so the rest of us didn''t have to suffer your spelling mistakes ;)[/quote]

Sorry, didn''t know that

I emailed some feedback on it and got a reply from Richard Gough, couple of quotes -''The

allocation of away tickets is one that I''ve had more feedback about this season

than any of our other customer services policies''''
Adding

an extra category is something I will certainly give some more thought to before

we finalise the new Charter.''

Yes, personally I think a "Student" category should be added.

Also I would be in favour of having a first come first served policy on away tickets with a limited allocation. I really am not in favour of ballots.

There used to be a student category but they changed it to encompass all u-21s. I think, for season tickets at least, if you''re a student OVER 21 you can pay the u-21 price (as long as you provide student ID etc)

[quote user="marvin the martian"]Why should students have a category ? What next, a category for single parents ? gays and lesbians ?[/quote]

Worse still......Martians!!!

Marvin,

To be fair there is often a student category at other football clubs and events generally. So lets not get silly - like it''s an idea that isn''t seen elsewhere.

Yellow, this is interesting information - if true.

I bet it''s supporters with kids and a mortgage that find it harder to pay for a season ticket than students. Students always seem to have enough cash for a beer etc, but still think they''re owed something. Why should they be subsidised by everyone else ?

[quote user="marvin the martian"]I bet it''s supporters with kids and a mortgage that find it harder to pay for a season ticket than students. Students always seem to have enough cash for a beer etc, but still think they''re owed something. Why should they be subsidised by everyone else ?[/quote]Agree with this.[Y]

I wrote with some feedback and received a really nice reply from Richard Gough, well impressed.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I wrote with some feedback and received a really nice reply from Richard Gough, well impressed.

[/quote]Whats his E-mail addy please?I have some feedback for him too.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Whats his E-mail addy please?I have some feedback for him too.[/quote]Just saw it on the article CA.

Agreed, Students get enough perks as they spend a few years getting drunk and leeching off of society. This club needs more money not less so letting a few more people pay lower rates is just not a good idea. Then again people only want what''s in it for themselves.

Davo

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

So impressed my little Angel that you are not going to share it with us?