Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

I know the date of the pups meeting, but is there any more info (i have obviously missed it if there is...) on where/time ect.....

Thanks

[quote user="Muddy funster"]

I can only echo Mandie Moo''s sentiments - I have enjoyed it, I will be better next season, I am very proud of what Billy, Ray and now Nigel have worked so hard to start and continue. 

I wish I could attend on 4th June but as always, I am hamstrung by work here in Cardiff.  I hope to get down to see everyone next season, it would be nice to put names to faces!

Good Pupping this season and lets''s hope we can top this season next season!!!

Muddy

[/quote]

did you know that nutty''s real name isnt nigel?? [;)]

A big thank you to Eddie and Billy, for without them we would be without the best thing on the pink''un by a mile (sorry Ricardo and your reports). And a congratulations in order to all the winning pickers, those top 5 and to all 97 of you who put in nap this year. Thanks to all you lovely ol'' bors.

Sorry to be late in my Congratulations.  I agree that the Free Bet is the best thing on the boards by a mile. I look forward to next year and to see how many will be over 90% next year....  Thanks Eddie for all the work and we know Ray would be proud of all of us.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

I know the date of the pups meeting, but is there any more info (i have obviously missed it if there is...) on where/time ect.....

Thanks

[/quote]Bump.....

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Yes I did Nana - but everyone knows him as such on here.  No-one calls you Colin on here do they, it''s always Nana.[/quote]

oh right, thats ok then [Y]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I know the date of the pups meeting, but is there any more info (i have obviously missed it if there is...) on where/time ect.....

Thanks[/quote]Don''t worry GP, I will be sending a PM to all PUPs  next week with details.

Nutty doesn''t like it advertised on here as it''s a private club and therefore, not open to all and sundry.

I hope that helps. [Y]

[quote user="Brendo "]Just out of interest, what game did Mr Bump chose incorectly on? [/quote]No worries - just found it.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Brendo "]Just out of interest, what game did Mr Bump chose incorectly on?
[/quote]

No worries - just found it.
[/quote]

dynamo kiev i think ??[:s]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Gingerpele"]I know the date of the pups meeting, but is there any more info (i have obviously missed it if there is...) on where/time ect.....

Thanks[/quote]Don''t worry GP, I will be sending a PM to all PUPs  next week with details.

Nutty doesn''t like it advertised on here as it''s a private club and therefore, not open to all and sundry.

I hope that helps. [Y]

[/quote]

Thanks lappin [:D]