Sign in to follow this  
Bird Table

Holt & Brennan in.

[quote]Holt and Brennan start, McKenzie drops to the bench. Interesting...[/quote]

worthington messes up yet again

Worthy on the defensive away from home looking to nick a point - shock horror.

Although the Brennan-Hucks combo destroyed us when we played against them at Forest...

------------green------------
Edworthy-Flem-Charlton-Drury
--------Holt----Murlyne------
--Bently??------------Brennan
-----Svennson-----Huckerby--

Mckenzie on the bench????

i think mckenzie is far more deserving of a start than svensson. Twice the player >_<

I''m p***ed off now, does this mean Holt will have another 200 game run without being dropped? We have other options, lets use them.

We play Holt, we lose, last week we dropped Holt and won. I''m not saying if we didn''t play Holt today we will win, but I believe it was no coincidence that we won last week when the guy wasn''t on the pitch.

[quote]I''m p***ed off now, does this mean Holt will have another 200 game run without being dropped? We have other options, lets use them. We play Holt, we lose, last week we dropped Holt and won. I''m not ...[/quote]

Alex, can I remind you that there are 11 players in a team! if it was that simple we all be football managers.

I feel if we lose Holt will be used as a scapegoat yet again

Blimey listen to all u worthy sceptics , once again worthy got it spot on in the end, granted we were a tad lucky not to be more than 1-0 down at half time but worthy got them in at the break told them they were to deep and made 2 great substitutions and once again a great away point keep the good work up Worthy.  

barclayendboy:

Yes... from one down to come back is better than losing... worthy or no worthy ( although i am in the King Worthy camp) I am just glad we didn;t lose...  to bag worthy why?? cos we didn''t win?? I am just glad we have won extra point!!!!!!!!!!!!! and fulham lost today and will be down for next week!!

p-s, totally off point............ I love Ragga Jungle.............

ONWARD CITY, ONWARD CITY SOLDIERS.... ONWARD YELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW ARMMY. onWARd to the Terracesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FULHAM............... BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, 3 points..............