Sign in to follow this  
YellowBlood

We're Close, Really Close Now

Could be some great celebrations going on tomorrow night in norfolk and london!!And of course wherever all canary fans live!Goin up up up!!!!!!!

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]What about if we lose tomorrow, and Leeds and Swindon win?

.....?
[/quote]

I asked that the other day and got told off for it hahaha

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]What about if we lose tomorrow, and Leeds and Swindon win?

.....?
[/quote]

that''s the most pedictable outcome- tomorrow night du reckon there''ll be loads of people moaning again??

[quote user="huckerby6"]Would love to see us promoted tomorrow!!Then what a party there will be for the Gillingham game
[/quote]

Me too, I don''t drink but have had a bottle of champagne on chill for the past 3 weeks [:D]

[quote user="freddyf105"]

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]What about if we lose tomorrow, and Leeds and Swindon win?.....?[/quote]

that''s the most pedictable outcome- tomorrow night du reckon there''ll be loads of people moaning again??

[/quote]

No one should be moaning about Norwich City at this present time,what this team has done this season has been inspiring to watch,and now for the lads to finish the job off,be it at Charlton,Gillingham or bristol

[quote user="freddyf105"]

.....?
[/quote]

[/quote]

For christsake, we need 1 WIN FROM 4 GAMES (or 3 draws), if we can''t do that, might I suggest that we don''t deserve to go up?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Does anyone hand on heart see us getting anything from tomorrows game?[/quote]I''m going to predict a 2-1 win for us [Y]Deon Burton (sp?) to score in the first 10 minutes, Doherty to equalise in the 68th minute. And legend in the making Korey SMIIIITH to bag the winner at the deathg!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="freddyf105"]

.....?
[/quote]

[/quote]

For christsake, we need 1 WIN FROM 4 GAMES (or 3 draws), if we can''t do that, might I suggest that we don''t deserve to go up?

[/quote]

I wasn''t saying we ain''t getting promoted, just that i don''t think ther will be a promotion party tomorrow andall the moaners from Tuesday night will return again..

Charlton will be a difficult game tomorrow but one where we are quite capable of winning!!!Let''s say this will be our most difficult chance in which to achieve promotion!

.....?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed.  I dont think we''ll do it tomorrow.  But we will do it against Gillingham

[quote user="freddyf105"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="freddyf105"]

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]What about if we lose tomorrow, and Leeds and Swindon win?.....?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wasn''t saying we ain''t getting promoted, just that i don''t think ther will be a promotion party tomorrow andall the moaners from Tuesday night will return again..

[/quote]Freddy!!There will always be people who moan about everything in life!!Most of these people are just weak minded and never give credit where credit is due!!What Norwich City have achieved this season has been truly spectacular!!

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="freddyf105"]

.....?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed.  I dont think we''ll do it tomorrow.  But we will do it against Gillingham

[/quote]

Actually thinking about it 3 draws and a defeat is better that 1 win and 3 defeats (from a protecting our goal difference perspective!!)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Does anyone hand on heart see us getting anything from tomorrows game?[/quote]

WAY   ......nnnoooooooooooo!

.....?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually GJL, if we only get three points and Swindon win all their games and win them by some margin they can finish above us on goal difference.  We need 4 points to definate be promoted.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Does anyone hand on heart see us getting anything from tomorrows game?[/quote]

I can see us winning tomorrow, we haven''t lost back to back games all season and the fact we lost at Orient will make us even more determined to win especially as we now know we will be as good as up with 3 points tomorrow. We do have a poor record at Charlton but the law of averages says we''ll win there sooner or later so why not tomorrow?

[quote user="Boyo"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="freddyf105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually GJL, if we only get three points and Swindon win all their games and win them by some margin they can finish above us on goal difference.  We need 4 points to definate be promoted.

[/quote]I would suggest the chances of Swindon overturning a 22 goal difference in 4 games is vanishingly small.

It''s going to be some atmosphere at The Valley come 3.00 saturday afternoon, only glad i got tickets, bet those who were unsuccessful are even more gutted now on missing a potential promotion party.

[quote user="Boyo''"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="freddyf105"]

.....?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote/]

Swindon would have too make up more than 5 goals per game on us too overtake our goal difference and it ain''t gonna happen.

[quote user="huckerby6"][quote user="freddyf105"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="freddyf105"]

.....?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Freddy!!There will always be people who moan about everything in life!!Most of these people are just weak minded and never give credit where credit is due!!What Norwich City have achieved this season has been truly spectacular!!

[/quote]

A valuable insight into the human condition, from one who is easily impressed! 

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

WAY   ......nnnoooooooooooo!

[/quote]

On curent form, we will get beaten tomorrow. We will need wins against Gillingham and Carlisle.