Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Huddersfield Town v Millwall - OFFICIAL match thread

[quote user="woody11"]yeh all good nice to see norwich get promoted at home[/quote]

Rather we do it tomorrow and get it over and done with, we can then really have a party next week as we win the league.

but a draw tomorrow then a win next Saturday will confirm us as being promoted at CR. Unlike the pronotion to the Prem when we gained it and the title on evenings where we didn''t kick a ball. If I remember correctly.

[quote user="K Lo"]but a draw tomorrow then a win next Saturday will confirm us as being promoted at CR. Unlike the pronotion to the Prem when we gained it and the title on evenings where we didn''t kick a ball. If I remember correctly.[/quote]]

Who the hell wants to sweat another week ?

[quote user="K Lo"]but a draw tomorrow then a win next Saturday will confirm us as being promoted at CR. Unlike the pronotion to the Prem when we gained it and the title on evenings where we didn''t kick a ball. If I remember correctly.[/quote]No you don''t quite remember correctly.We won the title the same night we lost 1-0 to Sunderland at The Stadium of Light and WBA also lost to Crystal Palace I think it was.Hope they win promotion tomorrow for all of us who were also at Leyton Orient and had to witness the horror show on Tuesday night.  Then follow it up by winning the title next week at home to Gillingham.Hoping that we can now go and win our last 4 games of the season.

That seems to sound right. I think we won promotion without kicking a ball as another game went on our favour and the loss at Sunderland wasn''t a great way for many Norwich fans to cheer winning the title. CR would be best as the pubs would be teeimng even for those that didn''t get a ticket.

promotion was guaranteed on a friday night I believe, I was at a reserve game where at least 2,000 fans turned up to watch the game but more importantly listen to five live, c. palace lost there game and the scenes were brilliant, delia, michael and roger munby all greeted fans along the pitchside and the sky cameras were there

and then the stadium of light was another great game to go to, great atmosphere, again listening to five live cheers would go round the norwich fans as wba lost heavily from what I recall... huckerby ran over to worthy half way through the second half and shook his hand, sunderland got al ate winner from what I recall so the whole stadium was cheering as they confirmed a place in the play offs... they needed it more than us... but yes at carrow road would be ideal... alas I am in singapore but still there is bet365 to watch the game