Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Huddersfield Town v Millwall - OFFICIAL match thread

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

oops, just posted in ''''norfolkbroadslim''''  Huddersfield v Millwall thread then saw Mr Chops post [:$]

Cmon lets have another one [:)]

Thought Huddersfield played well the first half and Millwall looked as nervous as we have done the last 2 games.

Well I know it''s only half way in the match.

But it would have been some unbelievable run for Swindon and Millwall to keep winning.  They have the pressure of knowing that they can''t really afford to drop any points.

Hopefully Millwall will lose this and hopefully that will take some of the pressure off us.  I would have loved us to keep winning and storm away with it, but we haven''t, we have had/are having a bit of a wobble.  Promotion has to be the the first and foremost priority and I will take that whatever way it comes, if it means us finishing on 86 and going up then so be it.  Yes I would be absolutely if Leeds overtook us but hopefully the sooner we know we are promoted the better and the lads will relax and start playing the way they can[Y]

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]Well done Town , more like that in the second half and we wil be half way there !!!!! No sky , now I know how Canaries abroad feel "[/quote]

You can watch the game on the internet mate

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I am just praying that Huddersfield don''t tire like they did against us[/quote]

As it stands NBS I am loving this table !!!!

Huddersfield didn''t tire last match.they got 2 goals in injury time.

[quote user="K Lo"]Huddersfield didn''t tire last match.they got 2 goals in injury time.
[/quote]

True bit that was against 10 men and for most of the match too, Walsall''s player was sent off on 20 mins